[Need help] compile mangos

DuB

at first, if you want faster help of the community if you would have an english Visual Studio, cause the non-german can't help you with such a error. (Maybe they can but they can just guess what it could be.)

Your problem is that you declared the function with

void function(arg1,arg2,arg3)

but you define here at Patchhandler.cpp i guess a function like this

void function(arg1,arg4,arg2,arg9)

just as an example!

Btw. i see your mistake ;)

So first you should check the Line 2153 of the Unit.h.

'void Unit::SendMonsterMoveByPath(const Path<PathElem,PathNode> &,uint32,uint32,SplineFlags,uint32)'

Remove the underlined part at the Unit.h and you will be fine.

first off thanks your your reply but it doesnt work

this what i got

void Unit::SendMonsterMoveByPath(Path<Elem,Node> const& path, uint32 start, uint32 end, SplineFlags flags

ok thanks for the advice too

i try to get the english version

anyway someone know what to do?

this what i got

void Unit::SendMonsterMoveByPath(Path<Elem,Node> const& path, uint32 start, uint32 end, SplineFlags flags

void Unit::SendMonsterMoveByPath(const Path<PathElem,PathNode> &,uint32,uint32,SplineFlags)

i think this is the way the function must look like in the Unit.h.

Did you get the same errors?

yeah that could be, because every time a commit from mangos changes a file that you have merged anytime there could come an error.

So just an example:

you merge the player- and ahbot with the latest patches for rev. 10900 of mangos.

Now we've got 75 revs more and that changes a file on a specific line.

These lines are ofcourse you merged them not the same as it was at 10900.

So you got 2 choices now.

1.choice: learn how to deal with these errors and fix it

2.choice: stay a long time on a specific rev. where patches from the mods you use are available.

so for example rev 10900 you got your patches and megred them with no errors, you can stay at 10900 for maybe 1-2 months.

then you delete your mangos and get a new one, get again up-to-date patches for your mods and you can stay again some months.

So you have the choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use