[fixed]Dalaran cooking price:can not take take them in the "money" tab

Auntie Mangos

• 41 years later...

Mangos Version: latest : 1103

Custom Patches: AH+bot

SD2 Version: latest

Database Name and Version : YTDB 580

How it SHOULD work: you should be able to extract and sum in you "money" from your bag the cooking price obtains from quest, it is your price which at the end give you the master cooking hat

How it DOES work:it works worse and worse, now after 4 tryes, we can not extract anything it allways says I handle one on me (which is first not a problem, second I have one but should be able to add it )

=> hope it is clear

P.S.

in French : "prix de cuisine de Dalaran"

Contained in http://old.wowhead.com/item=44113

Looted item= 43016

If I remember correctly this item was discussed at UDB several times, and it was stated that the container and item both have correct values

but better double check ;)

this is the right item

Items 29434, 41596 and 43016 have similar (and only its) -1 max count -1 stackable and its currences (bagmask 8192)

But item 29434 allowed by client to looting, and 2 other not allowed. None info send to server at error.

No see any special in dbc data also: first have currency idx 7, other 8 and 9 in middle indexes range.

that means it is a db problem, not a mangos problem and I should ask on YTDB forum ?