What is the best repack of mangos for you ?

Guest Furious-Py

I agree with that, lecails. Creating your own patched repo is the best way. It helps you to become more skilled at patching the server, plus, you know exactly how your server is configured so it makes tracking fixes and bugs a lot more simple.

The more you know, the better an administrator you become. Who knows, it might even lead to the path of becoming a developer! ;)

• 1 month later...

I think the best in the end would be mangos main repo, since everything is clean, well tested, stable etc..... you know what i mean, stuff like mmaps thats ported here and there should instead be in active development (well i think it is but just put focus on making is working) then it will be ported to the main repository of mangos, so main repo = win :D

I think the best in the end would be mangos main repo, since everything is clean, well tested, stable etc..... you know what i mean, stuff like mmaps thats ported here and there should instead be in active development (well i think it is but just put focus on making is working) then it will be ported to the main repository of mangos, so main repo = win :D

Agreed. There's enough bad repos with hack fixes and patches that are going nowhere. It would be nice if patch makers actually tried to have their patchse put into mangos master.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use