How to merge between 2 branches?

Guest Endlesskiss

just pull both

if you do not have a folder for mangos, do this:

git clone git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git

after that go into the folder. if you want, you can create a new branch (if you have a own repo):

git checkout -b outdoor_arena

after that pull both:

git add remote charlie2025 git://github.com/charlie2025/mangos.git
git add remote balrok git://github.com/balrok/mangos.git
git pull charlie2025 outdoor
git pull balrok arena

after that you have installed both ;)

I didn't exactly what you said in the FAQ...
And you should do something about that attitude if you want to learn anything by the way. Just assume every time you have a problem it's your fault even if it's not. Read everything again, do it again from scratch, maybe find the stuff that aren't obvious and change them a little, see what happens. If all else fails you can always ask ..

And you should do something about that attitude if you want to learn anything by the way. Just assume every time you have a problem it's your fault even if it's not. Read everything again, do it again from scratch, maybe find the stuff that aren't obvious and change them a little, see what happens. If all else fails you can always ask ..

I know, right after mangos moved to git I used to hate almost everything that was going on.

but I learned that GIT is a great tool, it was great abillities, but hard to use.

I am still trying to do that, I'm recloning mangos again since all those merges fucked up my current mangos (and trying git reset --hard HEAD~3 doesn't work either..)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use