Icecrown Citadel doesn`t work the bosses and npc

AyrtonWOW

Mangos Version:11525

Database Name and Version : UDB 0.12.1 (393) for MaNGOS 10545 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1833

How it SHOULD work:

How it DOES work:

Hello, I installed the current version of mangos, work items, cities, however, when going into Icecrown Citadel, NPCs, mobs and bosses do not appear. WHAT might be happening? I give a recorded in databases, but I have no idea what can be.:|

edit: version and database

and already advance fellow brazilian who is also no point to change the udb YTDB, I'm having the same problem because I forgot to LK, for me he's just standing there alone on the throne. Speechless at Circle the Warlock demoniac and teleport does not work beyond the casting be too fast. Do you think the solution here, but every time I go to update my core I have to rewrite, I think that would pedirdemais developers to insert the code soon for new up to 11,478 do not need it.

ps.: I am brazilian too

but you managed to solve the problem appearing mobs, npc's and bosses? and type, nothing appears within ICC. updated until the update, but it did not work, I do not know more WHAT might be happening ..

PS: I used updatescript.py that was shown in the tutorial to compile mangos on ubuntu

@ankos

dear friend, if what you said to be the problem sd2 tell you is not here because it was posted on getmangos solutions to the demonic circle by changing the files spell.cpp, spellauras.cpp, spelleffects.cpp. What amazes me is the developers have not already solved it, and every new update that I do I have to retype all lines.

wanted to revisit the case here .. I'm up in the browser favorites

http://paste2.org/p/961450

over Icecrown, honestly gave up because my server is starting as yet, until you have enough players to go face the LK hopefully already have some solution. Unfortunately I do not think either in SD2 .. but ok, my main concern is to leave the magis functional than lk ..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use