Why my IP dont work?

You want me to reset my port options in router? am i right?

I don't want you to do anything. I just wrote you should forward your ports. You might consider to search at google what that is.

Regards

Skirnir

PS: Ofc setting your outside ip in realmlist table was a good start. Might as well check a new in dev hosting behind a router article, I wrote [1].

[1] http://getmangos.eu/wiki/Dev:Hosting_behind_a_router

Int <- internal IP (aka 127.0.0.1)

Ext <- external IP (aka 87.xxx.xx)

Dyn <- Dynamic DNS

1. You edit your realmist table and replace the address with "Ext". All other config files use "Int".

2. You modify your realmlist.wtf file to connect at "Ext". You'll connect via you external IP, just like everyone else could.

127.0.0.1 externalIP

That won't work. Host files are not designed to route one ip to another ip. You could use a dynamic DNS service. Replace your realmlist table with Dyn and modify your realmlist.wtf file to connect at "Dyn" and modify your hostfile to:

127.0.0.1  "Dyn" 

This way "Dyn" and "Int" are the same.

Regards

Skirnir

Thanks for link it´s very helpfull but let´s think about it. I have forwarded ports 8085, 3724 with protocol type both which contains UDP and TCP protocol´s. And wait it´s all about router´s so if i will disconect my router it should work??? It´s only optional mind but if i will proceed to suicide state it can help me a lot :D

And all what upset me is that it was working before... and whitout forwarded ports...

// my problem si porbably solved need only some little optimalizations... www.mojeip.cz do not gave me my correct IPv4 adress. I found that cmd.exe say me another IPv4 adress as www.mojeip.cz does. Please test mojeip.cz on your machines i want to know if it is fake. Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use