Unlock item

newdel

Hello everyone,

First I would like to apologize if there are a few mistakes (I'm French)

Here is my problem, I'm looking for way to unlock items (T9) in order to have them no longer reserved to a faction :that the alliance could wear Hord's item and Hord could wear Alliance's item. I think it should be in the DBC but I do not see where exactly.

If anyone has an idea;)

Thank you.

Nope^^ -1 is not the solution, because if you take the item 47435 (horde) and 47062 (alliance) wich has no Race restriction, when you try to wear it you have a message saying "you will never use this item" that's why I really think it's in the dbc but which one... I don't know :S

Nope^^ -1 is not the solution, because if you take the item 47435 (horde) and 47062 (alliance) wich has no Race restriction, when you try to wear it you have a message saying "you will never use this item" that's why I really think it's in the dbc but which one... I don't know :S

Probably item was cached by client already so you need to reset cache from client side (by deleting Cache folder) or from server side (changing ClientCacheVersion in mangosd.conf).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use