Jump to content

Changes to ahbot.conf not applying.


Recommended Posts

Is anyone else having trouble modifying the amount of items being added to the auction house?

I have been trying repeatedly to modify the amount of various items on the AH, but when I restart mangos the changes do not take affect.

I have only the neutral AH enabled, and the following options enabled..

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Grey = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.White = 3000

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Green = 3000

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Blue = 3000

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Purple = 4000

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Orange = 500

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Yellow = 500

but every time the server starts its the same amount of items.. again and again..

also for some reason its claiming that i am filtering vendor items, which im not..

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.No = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Pickup = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Equip = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Use = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Quest = 1

AuctionHouseBot.LockBox.Enabled = 1

(sorry about loss of layout)

Items loaded Grey White Green Blue Purple Orange Yellow

Consumable 3 992 60 20 9 0 0

Container 0 59 28 21 8 0 0

Weapon 116 325 1438 912 893 14 3

Gem 0 13 211 170 203 0 0

Armor 449 905 6084 3484 3818 1 0

Reagent 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Projectile 0 19 12 13 7 0 0

Trade Goods 9 557 87 46 10 2 0

Generic(OBSOLETE) 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Recipe 0 648 503 343 240 0 0

Money 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Quiver 0 10 10 7 0 0 0

Quest 7 189 30 107 12 0 0

Key 0 10 1 0 0 0 0

Permanent(OBSOLETE) 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Miscellaneous 728 238 16 72 169 1 0

Glyph 0 345 0 0 0 0 0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vendor off (0) is a default setting, so if your changes to your conf file are not affecting it than do you have the file in the correct path with the correct name?

Edit: it should be in the same directory as mangosd.conf and realmd.conf, and should be named ahbot.conf. Your post title makes me think this is the case, but just have to make sure everyone is on the same page

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AHbot was working.. and populating the AH but just not in the correct quantities..

I Think that it was due to editing the conf file with wordpad..

I used Notepad and made sure it was saved in ANSI and it seems to be okay now..

Oh well, it does however put an awful lot of the same items on though..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh well, it does however put an awful lot of the same items on though..

that's an interesting idea. I'll see what i can do about making a patch that allows you to limit the max number of duplicate items. maybe make it based on the quality so purples don't have any duplicates, but whites might have upto say 10 duplicates.. customizable of course so you can decide what you want to have duplicates and what not to have

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use