Would like to pich in

Guest Wolominiarz

Hi,

I would love to pitch in to the MaNGOS project. I am currently working on a home project that is nearly completed. It is a MaNGOS gameserver realm encouraging people to report bugs and help developing. Whether you think this is a good idea I don't know and that's why it is not online yet. I unfortunarley do not have any experience with C++ but on the other hand I am interested in PHP, MYSQL, Javascript, Python<-(not much experience). A long time ago when I ran my first MaNGOS standard WoW server one was able to contibute by scripting bosses or adding items to the database. That is what I had in mind and what I believe that I can help you with if that is still something relevant. Please do PM me and let me know how I could pitch in. Basically what I would need is some more links to more detailed info on how things work. Is everything in MaNGOS now basically located in the core?

Best Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use