[Patch] Spell - Lynx Rush & Claw Rage - Zul'jin spells

Xfurry

* What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

Implement dummy effects lynx phase spells for Zul'jin.

* For which repository revision was the patch created?

* Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

no

* Who has been writing this patch? Please include either forum user names or email addresses.

me

* Patch

http://paste2.org/p/1725768

• 2 weeks later...
i find sniff. Not correct, only one cast on one target.

Are you sure there is only one target? According to wowwiki and to the vids I saw, the boss hits 9 targets in a row, almost instantly.

Can you please update the patch, if you have more data about this?

in sniff i see 7 targets (players, no pet), 43153 casted 7 times - one per target. not 9.

however, should alert - information coming from me, on this forum is at least questionable.

Lynx Rush: When he uses this ability, he does so 9 times in a row in quick succession. Every attack targets a random player, and deals about 2k damage, further mitigated by armor. The target is chosen completely random; one player might be targeted multiple times in a row (up to 3?), and he can also target the tank. Every player that was attacked also gets the debuff Lynx Hunt, which deals 1.5k damage every 2s over 10s.

I don't questions your information but considering the fact that Zul'jin is a 10 man raid, it's possible that your sniff had only 7 players inside the raid. :)

sart, can you extract and share the part where these spells are used from your sniff? I only have information for spells "Claw Rage" :(

From reading about the spell I thought the AoE should be triggered 9 (wowwiki) times on a timer, and should hit one target, onto whom the boss then charges.

(Mainly because I doubt that the many charge spells are cast onto different targets within the same moment)

a long, boring and uninteresting task that no one will do for me is not respected resource (I have about 25g sniffs with 3.3.5a, in 7 diffirent formats). so I have to act according to the Russian proverb - "не веришь, прими за сказку"

As for the cast - there are no questions, he really goes to a random target (including 2 and maybe 3 times). question only in the number of casts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use