Hunter's Mark

NoHad

Hunter's mark is bugged if you cast it on creature , creature get aggro on you but , if you cast it , it's get your's target to combat.

But it must work as if you cast it on target, he is still not at combat he can cast everything..

Thx for reply and for ideas :-)

So ok there is Info: I use Mangos One and IDK but on wotlk revision it works normall and for me and on one repository with mangos one it works i can't find commit with this fix but i really need it when you use it on your's target it set you in combat with target and he got aggro on you.. this is fail it must have only aura .. no combat, no aggro

Hey man, i'll update it by hand but i need just 1 thing to know, on bitbucket if i click on commit what is on bitbucket's repo i can view a patch and get him to my core with git bash.. Can github repository of mangos make it too ? ( These patch.files ) are important

Yes now i have important patches.. but there is problem some code lines are in different zone it means path code in level3.cpp started on 3354 line but me started on 3358 when i remake path lines, it doesn't work and i really don't know why.. i've got errors like :

error: patch failed: src/game/Level3.cpp:3358

error: src/game/Level3.cpp: patch does not apply

So I really don't know why is there this problem..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use