Creatures random movementtype

sjizzle

I have a problem, when I set creatures movementtype to random in DB and there spawndist is set ( for this case it is 5 ).

They should move randomly within this distance. However in some dungeons ( for example Dire Maul ) they don't, even not when I spawn a new one. However if I spawn this same creature outside Dire Maul it does work..

What other factors are involved in this, and can be a cause of this problem ? ( I use MaNGOS Zero )

Dungeons are usually scripted events. Creatures, objects, attributes, and spells cast are controlled by ScriptDev 2 in this case. You'll have to modify the values in the Dire Maul script.

Trash mobs are another story. Those are usually handled by ACID, which is a database extension. You can download ACID separately and modify it as needed before merging it back into your database.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use