[ScriptDev2] ICC-Scripts/How to Update

DerBexucher1

Hi,

I need help with Scriptdev2. ICC is not working on my Server

Windows Server 2008 r2

MaNGOS 0.17.0-DEV

ScriptDev2 Rev. 2453

UDB 0.12.2 (402) for MaNGOS 11792+ with SD2 SQL for rev. 2279

Creature EventAI ist ACID 3.0.8 - Full Release for MaNGOS(3.3.5a Client)

So I thought I could download one of the Scripts in the Internet. First of all, which one is working?(Not blizzlike, but at least you should be able to finish it)

And how can I update my Script? I read the FAQ but there was nothing written about it and google also doesnt answer my question.

After I replaced the uncompiled script of ICC with the custom one I get these errors:

1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: ScriptDev2, Konfiguration: Release Win32 ------

1> Extracting revision

1> boss_deathbringer_saurfang.cpp

1> instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\boss_deathbringer_saurfang.cpp(676): error C2039: 'RemoveSplineFlag': Ist kein Element von 'Creature'

1> c:\\sources\\mangos\\mangos\\src\\game\\Creature.h(455): Siehe Deklaration von 'Creature'

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\boss_deathbringer_saurfang.cpp(1114): error C2039: 'RemoveSplineFlag': Ist kein Element von 'Creature'

1> c:\\sources\\mangos\\mangos\\src\\game\\Creature.h(455): Siehe Deklaration von 'Creature'

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\boss_deathbringer_saurfang.cpp(1140): error C2039: 'AddSplineFlag': Ist kein Element von 'Creature'

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp(123): error C2039: 'GetGUID': Ist kein Element von 'Creature'

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp(126): error C2039: 'GetGUID': Ist kein Element von 'Creature'

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp(130): error C2039: 'GetGUID': Ist kein Element von 'Creature'

1>..\\scripts\\northrend\\icecrown_citadel\\icecrown_citadel\\instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp(156): error C2039: 'GetGUID': Ist kein Element von 'GameObject'

1> c:\\sources\\mangos\\mangos\\src\\game\\GameObject.h(606): Siehe Deklaration von 'GameObject'

========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

Can you please help me?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use