vmaps bug

Guest KiriX

After move on mmap, most vmaps in Outland is broken (may be checked by .gps command), for example - Shattrat, all small dungeons, Nagrsnd's caves.

If you try to caste spell to the mob who is in nagrand's cave you will get "The target is not in LoS" message.

Can anyone confirm?

After move on mmap, most vmaps in Outland is broken (may be checked by .gps command), for example - Shattrat, all small dungeons, Nagrsnd's caves.

If you try to caste spell to the mob who is in nagrand's cave you will get "The target is not in LoS" message.

Can anyone confirm?

I don't recall having this problem on my server. I was just in nagrand killing some ogres in caves with my warlock with no apparent vmap/LoS problems. This is on a MaNGOS One server so my thoughts are that either only the main branch has this bug or your files may be corrupted and you need to re-extract them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use