Which revision fixed the visual player "out of range" bug?

Guest crashuncle

I remember that there was long time ago a revision for Mangos which fixed the issue that players who are out of the view distance don't "stuck" on the screen. On older revisions of Mangos players who were out of the view distance were still being shown ingame (Walking at the same place till the world is reloaded). This looks quite ugly when you are for example in a city and see a lot of players there which stuck "walking" even if they are at a totally different position or not even ingame anymore.

Does anyone remember which revision it was? Or can tell me at least a date or give me a hint which code part fixed that?

This shouldn't even be an issue in any repo of mangos?

What version of mangos are you using?

The 0.12 version for the 2.4.3 client, based on the source code from August 2010~ I remember there was around this time also a fix for the mentioned issue, but I can't find it.

I basically look for the revision which fixes the issue that players keep being displayed at the outer part of the server sided view distance (They stuck there moving even if they are gone since a while).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use