Mangos Zero Auction House bot?

hey guys. im running a fresh compile of 0.12.1 rev 1809. i cant for the life of me find anywhere that will give me an answer on whether or not some sort of auction house bot works for mangos zero yet.

i assume it would, so i grabbed the mangos one version of it and tried patching it. though it failed with many errors. though im new to compiling and c++ so it could be something i did..

any references i have found to specific mangos zero auction bot either have dead links or are outdated, so,

my question is, is it possible? and if so, where can i download the auctionbot.patch for it? if it doesn't exist, is there any way i can add (hopefully with an already created sql script) all bind on equip items and their minimum sell price to the auction house manually? i had a quick squiz at it before but it soon surpassed my sql query knowledge.

thanks all :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use