[Mangos One]Auto start event like bg

I have succesfully installed mangos one emu but every time when i restart it i need to start manually the events like bg or arena, i have tryed to modify the date of the event in the db but nothing have changed...

what i need to do for set the automatically start of those event?

if i have forgot something tell me!

thx!

Bg events?:o what is that?

battleground like arathi basin or other battleground....in mangos one they need to be started by someone ...i need to write .event start #id event every time at the start up of the server for play a bg.

What i need to do for automaticaly start those event?In the db i see the column for the start date but if i modify it nothing gonna change and the event didn't start

Ah, you are talking about the BG-weekend events?

Yes the battlemasters in the cities are only around on weekends.

Afaik normally you need to walk to the actual BG-entries to join a BG

Take a look at udb wiki, game_event table, to see how to start a event permamently (add start-time in past and duration near infinity)

Ah, you are talking about the BG-weekend events?

Yes the battlemasters in the cities are only around on weekends.

Afaik normally you need to walk to the actual BG-entries to join a BG

Take a look at udb wiki, game_event table, to see how to start a event permamently (add start-time in past and duration near infinity)

thx i have solved the problem, i have changed the valor of holiday and length column and now it works fine!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use