Ive now seen the hitchhickers guide to the galaxy!

Guest LilleCarl_

Yeah ive now seen the movie, i guess the book is even better! ;) I just wanted to thank you guys for pointing me to it ^^,

PS: Is it like allowed to talk about whatever here? :D

Actually there are 6 boosk, though at least book 4 is a rather bad one :)

I only have german ebooks of them - but probably they can be found on the net in other languages as well (though it might be illigal in most contries) - but as D. Adams died a couple of years ago I have no moral objection with ebooks at all.

The community café is free talk, as long as you do not play troll games. Back to topic... go and grab the books in printed form if you can afford it. Those are worth the price, and mine will soon be read by my daughter. Next gen reading :)

Aint those books like infinite pages? :o I do not have a lot of free time you know, working on school breaks and studying on school seasons. And the rest is spent on MaNGOS ;)

Well, yeah, but every page is a good read that's worth the time. Douglas Adams possesed a most hilarious sense of humor and the comedy of Hitchiker's Guide fills every chapter in a ceaseless barrage of wit, satire, and outright insanity. Can't say I appreciate his poking fun at God, but Mr. Adams was an Atheist.

There have been many imitators, Harry Harrison's "Bill, The Galactic Hero" series is one example, but nobody does sci-fi humor with same the depth and flair like Douglas Adams.

• 3 months later...

Archived