Content Development Tools

shlainn

:lol: Glad that is done!

Back on track now...

When do you expect to have a beta version ready for testing? Will it require a broadband connection for scraping data from other sources? I ask because, if I can get cheap dial-up service for my PC, it would be good for the utility to not timeout on slower connections.

• 1 month later...

I would like to continue my developing on udb wiki... but noone is helping me...

I just finished the dbc part of it and wish to continue with the rest... but I would like to have a little more power over it...

I need also to edit the main page...

I wish to add more guides... FAQ, link for cataclysm and vanilla tables... and much more...

One question pls: Why is the answering and developing so hard on udb?

One question pls: Why is the answering and developing so hard on udb?

What is your question exactly? Possible answers are:

• Because developing user-level tools is about as hard as developing the core?
  • Because knowledge is power, and some people have strong opinions on sharing power?
  • Because a developers life is something between a rock and a hard place. If it was not, everyone could do it - and if everyone is a dev no one is?
  • Because the answers were given a thousand times before?
  • Time constraints, real-life issues, you name it.

Forgive the sarcasm, I obviously strongly disagree with points 2 - 3...

By the way I started some stuff on the zero wiki here (a while ago, that is...): https://github.com/mangos-zero/server/wiki

RE: original topic: Anyone experienced with webgl here?

Archived