Mangos Three Compiling...

Guest wolverine79936_

Question

Nutshell: It don't work. :(

I am running Windows 7 64-bit, Home Edition, of course. :/

VC 2008

My problem is that I follow the general instructions on the web, git the server source and the scriptdev2 source and then open up the VC90 project in server/win. After that, make sure it is set for Release/win32. Finally, I clean the project and then do a build. It always errors out on the same two projects...

Actually, I take it back. 10 out of 12 compiled, but all the errors are in the level1.cpp file.

Error    2    error C2668: 'abs' : ambiguous call to overloaded function    c:\\Users\\Fr. Yuri\\Desktop\\Mangos Three Source\\server\\src\\game\\Level1.cpp    1571
Error    3    error C2668: 'abs' : ambiguous call to overloaded function    c:\\Users\\Fr. Yuri\\Desktop\\Mangos Three Source\\server\\src\\game\\Level1.cpp    1592
Error    4    error C2228: left of '.c_str' must have class/struct/union    c:\\Users\\Fr. Yuri\\Desktop\\Mangos Three Source\\server\\src\\game\\Level1.cpp    1592
Error    5    error C2668: 'abs' : ambiguous call to overloaded function    c:\\Users\\Fr. Yuri\\Desktop\\Mangos Three Source\\server\\src\\game\\Level1.cpp    1594
Error    6    error C2228: left of '.c_str' must have class/struct/union    c:\\Users\\Fr. Yuri\\Desktop\\Mangos Three Source\\server\\src\\game\\Level1.cpp    1594
Error    23    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '.\\game__win32_release\\game.lib'    mangosd

I'm no senior C++ programmer, so am not entirely sure how to resolve this issue. Honestly, I'm still new. I have learned how to make "Hello World" and rename a few of the commands in the Mangos Core, but that's about it. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Archived