[Two] Quest Scripts...

Guest wolverine79936_

Question

Sorry, I'm starting to feel like a both with all these questions. :/

Where are the scripts for the quests? I tried looking for lua scripts in the source and in the final product after compiling, but did not find anything. I even tried poking around the source directory for files that had quest names or quest id numbers, but again, found none.

I've also tried poking around the database itself and have not found any actual scripts for the quests. I am now and officially confused. I would have assumed that they would be there somewhere where they might be easy to locate. :(

Thanks again, Hikari. I have a felling that there is timer code somewhere either in the scripts or in the core itself, but have no clue where to look. I'll try poking around later. Either way, though, thanks for the help and congratz on the first fix. As for the admiral, once I redid the entire mangos db, everything started working properly and the Admiral did not have to be triggered through the tree costume anymore. Just right click and it counted. :)

Just the way that it should be. :)

Archived