[dev][animation] Character hover

Guest Samuell.Sk

I was just wondering why there is still no right anim for hover - run , cast, emotes....

Basicly from my point of view, it should gonna be simple, character is divided into 2 major parts, belt_up (chest,head,arms...), belt_down (legs). For hover to work properli on characters, we just need to make that if under hover effect, than do not move with belt_down part and there should be exception for walk / run anim , it should use "stand" animation of hover.

I m no coder, but my bro is, so i m gonna ask him if he could look into it, but he always does not have time : (. And by the way, any comments will be appreciated.

Basicly from my point of view, it should gonna be simple, character is divided into 2 major parts, belt_up (chest,head,arms...), belt_down (legs). For hover to work properli on characters, we just need to make that if under hover effect, than do not move with belt_down part and there should be exception for walk / run anim , it should use "stand" animation of hover.

That's assuming that the client handles the animation the way you described it....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use