[Solved] Errors when building solution.

BlazingStreak

Question

I'm trying to install MangosZero but when I try to open mangosVC110 it says "The selected file is a solution file, but was created by a newer version of this application and cannot be opened.

I'm using Visual Studio 2010 so I thought maybe the mangosVC100 file might work but it gives me errors when I try to build it:

Warning 1 warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const float', possible loss of data D:\MangosZero\mangos\dep\src\g3dlite\g3dmath.cpp 44 1 g3dlite

Error 2 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt D:\MangosZero\mangos\win\VC100\LINK tbb

Warning 3 warning LNK4221: This object file does not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used by any link operation that consumes this library D:\MangosZero\mangos\win\VC100\MemoryManagement.obj framework

Error 4 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt D:\MangosZero\mangos\win\VC100\LINK ACE_Wrappers

Error 5 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt D:\MangosZero\mangos\win\VC100\LINK realmd

Error 6 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt D:\MangosZero\mangos\win\VC100\LINK mangosd

6 answers to this question

Archived