MaNGOS Zero Progress Report

madmax

Hey,

So I've decided that I will be making a monthly post here with the latest things we are doing with the Mangos server core.

I'd like to start by thanking those in the community who are offering to help with the re-documenting of Zero and all those submitting bug reports on github and our forums.

Currently the team is focused on a rebuild of Mangos zero (Classic), There is a big effort being made to verify everything and we are even taking notes on the source of information.

We have some big projects taking place right now such as re-documenting the ENTIRE zero database [see here - http://community.getmangos.eu/index.php?topic=20046.0 ]

After discussion among the team we decided to do this because it will aid in further development aswell as classic laying the ground for each additional expansion.

Some of the other things we are doing is rebuilding the GM ticket system within the classic server core to add some additional things to aid GMs, this includes things like ticket history etc.

We also excited about some core features we are working on for Mangos Two like having the look for group system fully working, this is actually in active development as of this week.

Progress might look a little slow but thats because of the database being re-documented, we are being aided by our wise Mangos founder TheLuda. We have growing number of developers on the team right now who are enjoying the fun and open atmosphere the getMaNGOS family has :)

If there are any questions just drop us a message in the Community cafe board.

Archived