[patch][8064] "Rapture" Dummy Procs

Auntie Mangos

Hmm, maybe I understood the tooltip wrong. I thought, that the proc on on the target is "onCast" but not on removing the absorb aura... but maybe you are right.

Edit: Ok, you are right. I read some more comments at wowhead. I'm going to change taht and will test it this time^^

Great work :) Not much left to do for me^^

The sollution with the spellfamily flags is really great. I did not now that some of those dummy auras have SpellClassMask values (as they are used for spellmods). Maybe we could also think about to handle such "on aura remove" effects a bit more general in the future.

E.g. "Glyph of Freezing Trap" works similar, but as I discovered, the ClassMask value does not fit to to the "freezing trap effect" :-/ Hmm, ok. Needs a bit more research, but that is off topic now...

Updated the first with the new working/tested patch.

Edit: Hmm, I'm motivated now^^ As this is nearly the same part of code here is also the dummy proc for "Glyph of PW: S": http://github.com/pasdVn/mangos/commit/cb372ac65fc14cc71608ff6fc59289304422be11 (again inspirated by maxxie)

(the diff looks quite huge, but thats only because I had to shift a whole code part a tabulator to the left)

Real changes in like case easy checked in TortoiseGIT with disabled whitespace compare ;)

[added] I currently test patch and make some local changes that not affect main functionlity:

1) classmasks is nice ofc but you still use icon check and it select all appropriate spells without classmask with family check ofc.

2) spell have 2 dummy effect.

0 effect for caster part (i think formula different (with same result):

float manapct = 0.005f * ((*itr)->GetModifier()->m_amount + spellmgr.GetSpellRank(vSpell->Id));

where (*itr)->GetModifier()->m_amount in current spells alsways 2

1 effect for target part with chance

I also thought also about using the first aura for the first effect. But as basevalue of this aura is not that useful (they could simply add the the correct value there: 15, 20 25) and this aura has also classmasks, that fit to the priest renew spell I thought this is (maybe) a left, but not used part out of their developement (maybe this spell was originally planed to do some other things). But that is all only guess ^_^

So thank you for reviewing :-)