Problem Compiling source code

didi00704

Question

Hi guy's.

Im Dylan Programmer from Belgium.

Im actually trying to compiling the source code of mangos one wich following tthe instructions.

So, this is my instructions actually:

1) Navigate to server\win then Double Click on the following:- If you use Visual Studio 2010 then you open the file mangosdVC100.sln If you use Visual Studio 2012 then you open the file mangosdVC110.sln

2) Once Visual Studio has loaded, then on the build menu, then select ‘Configuration Manager’

3) Change the ‘Active solution configuration’ to Release, then click close

4) Once Visual Studio has loaded, then on the build menu, then select ‘Build’

5) Then select ‘Rebuild solution’.

6) ....This will take a while.

7) Once complete, the following message will be shown:-

“========== Rebuild All: 11 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========”

8) Close the solution.

9) In the folder server\src\bindings\scripts\ open one of the following solutions:- If you use Visual Studio 2010 then you open the file scriptVC100.sln If you use Visual Studio 2012 then you open the file scriptVC110.sln

10) Once Visual Studio has loaded, then on the build menu, then select ‘Configuration Manager’

11) Change the ‘Active solution configuration’ to Release, then clock close

12) Once Visual Studio has loaded, then on the build menu, then select ‘Build’

13) Then select ‘Rebuild solution’.

14) ....This will take a while.

15) Once complete, the following message will be shown:-

“========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========”

16) Close Visual Studio.

17) Navigate to “server\bin” and select all the files, copy them to “C:\Mangos\”

18) Navigate to “server\src\mangosd” and copy the file “mangosd.conf.dist.in” to “C:\Mangos\”

19) Rename file “mangosd.conf.dist.in” as “mangosd.conf”

20) Navigate to “server\src\realmd” and copy the file “realmd.conf.dist.in” to “C:\Mangos\”

21) Rename file “realmd.conf.dist.in” as “realmd.conf”

22) Navigate to "server\src\bindings\scripts" and copy the file "scriptdev2.conf.dist.in" "C:\Mangos\"

23) Rename file "scriptdev2.conf.dist.in" as "scriptdev2.conf"

My problem is after the rebuild of the both programs...

I can't find the C:\Mangos folder

Visual C tell me :Destination: ..\..\bin\Win32_Release

So, in my srv/win i have a new mangosdVC110 sql serveur file

I have the same in script

Could you help me ?

If you need any others informations please tell me. I don't understand and thats disturb me...

Thanks in advance and sorry for my frenchy english, he's such far to perfection...

3 answers to this question

Omg are you telling me that im looking since 2 days for a problem who wasnt one ?

Thanks for help, im a java developper, i don't really know how works visual C++ and the "code building". so i thoug that the "result" of the build was in à folder created by visual C++

Archived