Coolfox

Question

9 answers to this question

Are you using the Rel20 branch on github when cloning?

I really don't know. I'am sorry. I lost track of all branches. Years ago i started up with a two server. With all that major changes the past view years, it's hard to keep track.

So I started to follow the getMaNGOS WIKI

At first i get stuck on the event-AI. Ignored it. Got stuck on the scriptdev2 part, luckily i find information on the forum, and eventually i got whole thing compiled without an error.

By installing the Database i'll get stuck again.

some refer to a linux installscript, what i din't find. So moved along with manual importing the full database. Now i'll get an DB error.

ERROR 1231 (42000) at line 2894: Variable 'time_zone' can't be set to the value of 'NULL' . Seems to me i missed something in between of these steps. Maybe it has also to do with the three being unstable. So any pointers tips will be really appreciated.

Antz and me are just trying to build three on windows right now. I don't use linux so can't really help much with it. [MENTION=1657]sanctum32[/MENTION] is best person to speak to about three on linux. Hopefully he will be around soon.

Okey, thank you anyway for your help :)

Archived