How to read MaNGOS code in linux?

Guest StevenKing

i like the console way with vim very much.. i have ssh-access to a very fast computer somewhere in the internet and can code, compile and debug there very easy.. this is good, if i only want to use my laptop - cause compiling with the laptop will take 5times as long..

but i think you have to decide which editor/debugger to use, at least you must feel comfortable with it..

i like the console way with vim very much.. i have ssh-access to a very fast computer somewhere in the internet and can code, compile and debug there very easy.. this is good, if i only want to use my laptop - cause compiling with the laptop will take 5times as long..

but i think you have to decide which editor/debugger to use, at least you must feel comfortable with it..

+1 for that. I'm not really some large-scale programmer, so I don't use any ide or a graphical editor, ctags for VIm works fine :)

but if I'd want to use it with remote server, I'd go for sshfs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use