All Dungeon Bosses and Raidbosses HP around 6k

prefix

Question

I'm running the latest branch (develop21) of both server and database for mangosone.

Everything else works fine as far as i can tell but every single raid instance or dungeon i go into all the bosses have hp values around 6-7000.

I've checked the database for some of the curhealth values and they are much higher and seem accurate.

I've tried reinstalling the world database and succesfully installed all the most recent updates.

Anyone have an idea what could be wrong? I'm stumped :) Thanks.

Solved! Edit: After looking around the forum for some time i found this post. (Which incidentally has 666 as the ID oO)

After inserting this code into my world database all the bosses of Karazhan have the correct values for HP, including mobs which also seemed to have incorrect values.

I'm leaving this here so anyone with the same problem can find this fix

UPDATE creature_template, creature_template_classlevelstats SET HealthMultiplier = MinLevelHealth/BaseHealthExp0
WHERE creature_template_classlevelstats.Level = MinLevel;

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived