Grettings everyone

Zirios

Hello,

Well i am an old member that used to play with mangos around 2010 and stopped due to university and the life of a student and now i decided to make my return once again. As i saw a lot have changed, some things are the same and that i have to make a catch up.

1 hour ago, Zirios said:

Hello,

Well i am an old member that used to play with mangos around 2010 and stopped due to university and the life of a student and now i decided to make my return once again. As i saw a lot have changed, some things are the same and that i have to make a catch up.

Welcome back. I am also an old user that stopped being too involved in games and mangos when school life kicked in. A lot has changed and it seems the zero core has a lot of improvements made to it (playing on the official mangos server right now).

Well i usually used the Version for the WoTLK, and some other repacks(if i remember correctly Arcemu) and it is nice to be returning and to find that Mangos is still supported. If i find time i would like to try the official mangos server.

Archived