saltyteabag

Ahoy mateys!

Yo ho ho, and a bottle of Nogginfogger!

I've been messing around with MaNGOS for a little over a year now, so I thought it might be nice to check in with the community here.  I started playing WoW back in the Vanilla days, but burned out and quit after MoP.  I really enjoyed the old days of Vanilla, and even BC, so this has been a fun and interesting project for me.  I'm not much of a programmer, but I did do some DBA work back in the 90s, and it's amazing how much can be done just by modifying the database.

More recently I had some co-workers who noticed me playing and were interested.  We're part of the crew on a ship, and as you could imagine, internet access is extremely limited out here.  So we strung up a bit of cabling and a couple WiFI access points (not connected to the internet), and now there's about a dozen of us playing together.  It's been a blast!

I doubt I could be a whole lot of help to the project, but wouldn't mind helping with anything database-related.

Cheers!

• Like 1

We would love to see some pictures of mangos being used at sea :P

• Like 1