How to configure access Mangos Zero Debian installation

Condragon

Hello,

i have completely installed mangos zero on a new Debian VM ... done!

I also updated the Realmlist.wtf in order to connect to the running server ... done!

Now i just want to login with the WOWClient but i have not been able to figure out the username and password.

Is there any Username / Password preinstalled which i can use to check whether all is working as expected?

Or do i need to insert a User / Password and How can i do this?

Cheers

Condragon

Hey,

Lots of documentation under the Wiki 

Where it says "here" links to other guides, you should be able to find the information you want somewhere on there. If you were unable to access the realm it would suggest either a firewall or wrong IP in the database "Realmd" in the realm table. You can edit stuff in the database with programs like SQLYog Community.

Hey,

it seems to be a network issue between the Client and the VMWARE.

I have checked the realmd and mangosd execution there are no errors.

I have created a new User on the Server and was able to login on the client side.

But still when i have to choose the Realm the system is not allowing me to access the realm. instead it is pushing me back to the realm list.

I tried "NAT" and "Host only" with the same results.

Using "Bridged" is not working at all so far.

I think i have to search some Forums for a solution, but anyway thank you so far.

Cheers

Condragon

Archived