Need a translation into English from Russian !!

antz

Всем привет,

В рамках моих постоянных усилий по упорядочению базы данных перевода для проекта локализации я столкнулся с куском русских переводов, где по какой-то причине отсутствует текст на английском языке.

Кто-нибудь, кто захочет помочь перевести русский язык на английский?

--== Original English ==--

Hi Everyone,

As part of my ongoing efforts to tidy up the translation database for the localisation project, I have come across a chunk of Russian translations where the English text is missing for some reason.

Would anyone we willing to help translate the Russian into English ?

@friwa, @roman412, @solka

Russian_Missing_English.txt

The double translation is a shitty task. The only way to prevent a lot of mockery, is a comparison to already existing English phrases. Luckily, the TC table `broadcast_text` contains as many as possible strings got from the WotLK server. While a chance of mistake remains, especially for the short phrases, this is the best I can achieve. I was also unable to correlate up to 15 phrases (at the beginning of the file). And I could miss a quote to shield.

Russian_Missing_English.txt

Archived