WoW path

CiJey49

Hello guys! Sorry if I post in bad location I didn't find the same questions. So my question is the following:

What WoW path is the best from point of view questions, skills, events and so on? I just want to play on a server where everything works well like Blizzlike. I think Vanilla because it is oldest WoW path and community had a lot of time to work at this path. But I am not a developer, I am just player. That's why I can't know this for sure. That's why I ask you. Thank you! Sorry for my English!

Path as in direction you want to go with your server or community?, I would say its all down to what your community want and are looking for not every one is into fresh content some people like the wow as it was, yet other people like new flashy HD models and mounts gear and events I think your best bet would be to have a vote on your site and see what your community want then you can build a path from that so your giving what your community wish there for keeping them happy.

It looks like path=patch, meaning the major client version.

While the best developed one is TrinityCore 3.3.5a (WotLK), I cannot recommend it since they have used to break it substantially from time to time. Of Mangos here, Zero should be the most developed one, though it does not mean the blizzlike grade.

Archived