cd MaNGOS-Src

%git% init > NUL 2>&1
%git% remote add origin git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git > NUL 2>&1
%git% fetch origin
%git% merge origin/master
pause

it worked very good

but now I have this error :

remote: error: object directory /data/git/repositories/4/cc/9d/62/mangos/mangos.git/objects does not exists; check .git/objects/info/alternates.

remote: Counting object... next is good...

Maybe It's not the good thread to post it, I hope git isn't partially broken...

• 2 weeks later...

i backported it to mangos-0.12 now

hopefully everything will work..

for 0.12 you'll also need the sql from http://udbforums.org/index.php?topic=14328.0 (same sql should work)

i backported also some other battleground-commits read the commitmessage for more details..

this backported is needed so that alterac valley can also be implemented for 0.12 later (without it alterac-0.12 has to much hacks)

don't know what you mean..

commit itself doesn't spawn anything.. those things will be handled by udb (or whatever db you use).. i've posted sql in udb-forum (and added link in one of my posts here too)

Yeah sorry, I got the database, and thanks! It's for 3.x I'm sure, so I only applied the create spawns, etc to mangos-0.12 which are looking good so far. Just need GOs now hopefully.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use