[PATCH] External Mail from SQL

My web developer made a complete mail index via php that connects the ids of the items to the mail but any who moving on from that.

Im surprised no one has figured out why you have to relog, im beginning to think its just not updating the session to the player.. The other external mail patch let you receive mail while logged in so something must be missing to update the player and say "hey you gots mail" sad thing is i haven't looked at it hard enough to see why it isn't pushing to the player unless they relog and it reloads all there mail, and other junk.

You need to modify the mail function , I think maybe he check mail that the player send just a login in . You need analyse the code for auction house because the mail that is sent when the player buy is immediat.

Analyse the auction house(the part for mail item send) code if you need absolutly receive mail when you is logged .

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic