Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fix to the driver to sit correctly (in forward direction)

diff --git a/src/game/Unit.cpp b/src/game/Unit.cpp
index f1c130e..54af44d 100644
--- a/src/game/Unit.cpp
+++ b/src/game/Unit.cpp
@@ -13614,7 +13614,7 @@ void Unit::EnterVehicle(Vehicle *vehicle, int8 seat_id, bool force)
    data << uint8(4);                                       // unknown
    data << float(0);                                       // facing angle

-    data << uint32(SPLINEFLAG_UNKNOWN9);
+    data << uint32(SPLINEFLAG_UNKNOWN5);

data << uint32(0);                                      // Time in between points
    data << uint32(1);                                      // 1 single waypoint
diff --git a/src/game/Vehicle.cpp b/src/game/Vehicle.cpp
index 4c9c081..cb66b5c 100644
--- a/src/game/Vehicle.cpp
+++ b/src/game/Vehicle.cpp
@@ -490,6 +490,7 @@ void Vehicle::AddPassenger(Unit *unit, int8 seatId, bool force)
            unit->SetUInt64Value(UNIT_FIELD_CHARM, GetGUID());
            if(unit->GetTypeId() == TYPEID_PLAYER)
            {
+                ((Player*)unit)->SetMover(this);
                ((Player*)unit)->SetMoverInQueve(this);
                ((Player*)unit)->SetClientControl(this, 1);
            }

important note:

after copy/paste the patch add one empty line at bottom

(otherwise the patch will fail) or make corrections by hand, (the patch is so small).

note:

and reminded to install this small patch after the vehicle patch

( do not forget to patch it with command: patch -p1 < name.patch )

Solving merge conflicts and compile errors is easy...afterwards i pull the additional things for vehicles that somehow aren't in the vehicle branch from the master branch (target types and not use pet AI for example)

I wasn't talking about simple merge errors, but the whole repo is sofar out of date that the DB changes are not even in there. If it was a simple merge error I wouldn't have commented plus this topic is getting so blasted confused I can't even keep up.

I wasn't talking about simple merge errors, but the whole repo is sofar out of date that the DB changes are not even in there. If it was a simple merge error I wouldn't have commented plus this topic is getting so blasted confused I can't even keep up.

mmh ok.. if someone gives me an updated file (with previous fixes posted here)..i will maintain a GIT and put all posted updates in it

Hopefully, someone will come along and sort this mess into a unified patch and/or Git repository. I've been wanting to try the Vehicles mod, but things are such a confused mish-mash of fixes, updates from several different people, and a very old repo that I've just not had the will to endure sorting through the mess to have a working patch.

Time to call out the janitors.

Hopefully, someone will come along and sort this mess into a unified patch and/or Git repository. I've been wanting to try the Vehicles mod, but things are such a confused mish-mash of fixes, updates from several different people, and a very old repo that I've just not had the will to endure sorting through the mess to have a working patch.

Time to call out the janitors.

working on it... will make github branches based on insiders repo and one on plain mangos with vehicles and keep track of comming updates

Will post a link tomorrow