Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

when using

git apply -rej NAME.patch

it will create reject files for every line that can't merge...those files will be put in */mangos/src/game

open them and manually add them (check the patch file for info on where to paste it)

and if you're using an old patch it may not work (it doesn't get rejected without a reason...) there might be changes (like last time MaNGOS changed data.append(FUNCTION)(); to data << function(); )

well thanks i understand and how can i know the mangos changes like data.append(FUNCTION)(); to data << function(); ?? there is a "place" where can i find this changes?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thanks i understand and how can i know the mangos changes like data.append(FUNCTION)(); to data << function(); ?? there is a "place" where can i find this changes?

http://github.com/mangos/mangos/commits/master

the most recent commit that makes vehicle patch incompatible again is 9575 (you can see them rename a couple of things, but they don't rename vehicles for you...you have to do it yourself)

they changed

(MAKE_NEW_GUID(itr->first, 0, HIGHGUID_FUNCTION)); to (ObjectGuid(HIGHGUID_FUNCTION, itr->first));

and (uint64 guid) to (ObjectGuid guid)

the green "FUNCTION" part can be creatures, vehicles, gameobjects etc.

http://github.com/mangos/mangos/commits/master

the most recent commit that makes vehicle patch incompatible again is 9575 (you can see them rename a couple of things, but they don't rename vehicles for you...you have to do it yourself)

they changed

(MAKE_NEW_GUID(itr->first, 0, HIGHGUID_FUNCTION)); to (ObjectGuid(HIGHGUID_FUNCTION, itr->first));

and (uint64 guid) to (ObjectGuid guid)

the green "FUNCTION" part can be creatures, vehicles, gameobjects etc.

i don't know why they change every time part of code so ppl have to remake patch and changes...every time mangos dev change one thing they broke another :D however im not a c++ programmer i understand just few...so i'm not able to create or modify a patch :)

however i changed all the (uint64 guid) to (ObjectGuid guid) this should be work? :P

about (MAKE_NEW_GUID(itr->first, 0, HIGHGUID_FUNCTION)); to (ObjectGuid(HIGHGUID_FUNCTION, itr->first));

i haven't find any code similar to this one...

i don't know why they change every time part of code so ppl have to remake patch and changes...every time mangos dev change one thing they broke another :D however im not a c++ programmer i understand just few...so i'm not able to create or modify a patch :)

however i changed all the (uint64 guid) to (ObjectGuid guid) this should be work? :P

about (MAKE_NEW_GUID(itr->first, 0, HIGHGUID_FUNCTION)); to (ObjectGuid(HIGHGUID_FUNCTION, itr->first));

i haven't find any code similar to this one...

no there's still something missing which i haven't found yet...typing this from a mobile phone...i will check all changed things when i'm back home :)

although it's also appreciated if someone else makes a patch ^^

i think i missed something, can't seem to get it working...can someone more experienced in changing the vehicle patch do this? :)

The ManGOS core not support vehicle + mount yet and if you want to see Traveler's Tundra Mammoth in action

just spawn npc 32640 or npc 32633 (for Draenei only) and for Grand Ice Mammoth just spawn npc 31857 (they are only for fun for now)

Edit:

not understand what it's: 'meca jarley' and better give me the English name or npc ID

thanks friend, meca harley it's item=44413 the moto

thanks to respond me ^^

traponinet, make git repo and store all your changes in it, i will add link into first post in this topic. Making patches all over again is really not effective...

The patches are from your repository without any change in the code and

I just update them for a newest revision of mangos source code, but

O.K. I can understand what your point and will stop to share the patches,

and thank you for developing on patch for vehicles.

traponinet, I kinda see Wojta's point but the patches your suppling wouldn't need a personal repository because like you stated your helping Wojta keep people happy by giving out his Repo updated...and to me this is a good thing otherwise with all Wojta has to do in reallife we wouldn't get an update to his repo very often and the brance would fail.

CXX AccountMgr.o

In file included from ../../../src/game/MapReference.h:23,

from ../../../src/game/Player.h:34,

from ../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:32,

from ../../../src/game/AccountMgr.cpp:21:

../../../src/game/Map.h:416:9: error: invalid digit "9" in octal constant

../../../src/game/Map.h:515:9: error: invalid digit "9" in octal constant

In file included from ../../../src/game/AccountMgr.cpp:21:

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:118:9: error: invalid digit "9" in octal constant

../../../src/game/AccountMgr.cpp:22:27: error: ObjectDefines.h: No such file or directory

In file included from ../../../src/game/MapReference.h:23,

from ../../../src/game/Player.h:34,

from ../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:32,

from ../../../src/game/AccountMgr.cpp:21:

../../../src/game/Map.h:398: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘<<’ token

../../../src/game/Map.h:407: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘==’ token

../../../src/game/Map.h:416: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘>>’ token

../../../src/game/Map.h:508: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘<<’ token

../../../src/game/Map.h:512: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘==’ token

../../../src/game/Map.h:515: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘>>’ token

In file included from ../../../src/game/AccountMgr.cpp:21:

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:95: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘<<’ token

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:102: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘==’ token

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:118: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘>>’ token

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h: In static member function ‘static OBJECT* ObjectAccessor::FindHelper(ObjectGuid)’:

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:157: error: ‘class Map’ has no member named ‘GetObjectsStore’

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h: In static member function ‘static Unit* ObjectAccessor::GetUnitInWorld(const WorldObject&, ObjectGuid)’:

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:181: error: ‘FindPlayer’ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:186: error: ‘IS_VEHICLE_GUID’ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/ObjectAccessor.h:189: error: ‘GetCreatureInWorld’ was not declared in this scope

hm... how can I compile it without errors ?