Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wojita... since u are devving the vehicles anyway... you are prolly well aware that Into The Realm of Shadows crashes the server when you attempt to mount the DeathCharger.

I was wondering if you knew where i could adjust the script on that because I screencapped the actual error that causes the crash as well as have it from the log as shown below)

2010-01-22 14:00:42 ERROR:HandleMoveNotActiveMover: incorrect mover guid: mover is 000000000000013D and should be 000000000000013D instead of 317
2010-01-22 14:03:53 ERROR:Spell (ID: 52349) has effect EffectImplicitTargetA/EffectImplicitTargetB = TARGET_SCRIPT or TARGET_SCRIPT_COORDINATES, but does not have record in `spell_script_target`

looks like all that is really needed here is the spell_script_target entry, I just dont know how to look up what spell 52349 is and where it is being cast... I am assuming that its to phase the toon back out of the realm of shadows though....

I was thinking maybe you needed the deathgate to get out but if that was the case why would you be able to obtain this quest BEFORE you have access to the deathgate?

wojita... since u are devving the vehicles anyway... you are prolly well aware that Into The Realm of Shadows crashes the server when you attempt to mount the DeathCharger.

I was wondering if you knew where i could adjust the script on that because I screencapped the actual error that causes the crash as well as have it from the log as shown below)

2010-01-22 14:00:42 ERROR:HandleMoveNotActiveMover: incorrect mover guid: mover is 000000000000013D and should be 000000000000013D instead of 317
2010-01-22 14:03:53 ERROR:Spell (ID: 52349) has effect EffectImplicitTargetA/EffectImplicitTargetB = TARGET_SCRIPT or TARGET_SCRIPT_COORDINATES, but does not have record in `spell_script_target`

looks like all that is really needed here is the spell_script_target entry, I just dont know how to look up what spell 52349 is and where it is being cast... I am assuming that its to phase the toon back out of the realm of shadows though....

I was thinking maybe you needed the deathgate to get out but if that was the case why would you be able to obtain this quest BEFORE you have access to the deathgate?

Wehicle test data bug i think!!

I just deleted data in db (this isnt right but core dont crash):

DELETE FROM npc_spellclick_spells WHERE npc_entry in (28782);

DELETE FROM creature_template_addon WHERE entry IN (28782);

KiriX, I'm at 9272 with Playerbot, vehicles, your Dual Spec, and Ahbot running with YTDB (IcecrownCitidel +3.3.0 support) with no problems, I even have Ulduar Vehicles running as well, the YTDB is base line with the 31 update in place only.

Later when I've done my next MaNGOS pull and update I'll let you know if I have a problem.

Ok I just finished trying to get 9280 working and all I have is a perfect merge and compiler errors all over the place over 130 errors from just about every file in the dang source folder....I've been up all night trying to fix and giving up for now.

NetSky, are you still working on your version with dbc support?

yes but till now i was just able to get seat flags properly db data for vehicle id still needed :| because blizzard seems to soluted this also by db - damn blizz ^^

so you can start investigating correct vehicle ids for creatures most in test data are wrong

well i also looked at other projects which leeched from mangos - they got totally wrong vehicle ids attached in db xD

don't let clones do the work if the original one can do xD - pointing at Family Guy Episode where Bit** Stewie is creating Bit** Brian - Road House! xD (this one is for insiders ;) )