Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

Yes I did, many test's I pulled the Main branch and did a pull from Tasssadar with recursive merge, and then used sajia's fix, compiled with no errors, then I pulled Tasssadar's branch into a seporate repo and updated it with the main mangos branch fixed it again and compiled with no errors, then I started with kaxias's branch and cleaned it up ( Tasssadar's branch is a mess) compiled it with no problems then fired up to see all errors and all I got was DB errors from items and critters (low hp and mana) then I did the same with Naicisum's ahbot with same results but when I went to playerbot I had about 4 merge errors and 50 compiler errors so I backed out of it and SCREAMED for help from blueboy....lol and I've had the server up and running for about 2 hours now total with no problems and needing to check mounts out yet but I'm pretty shure I can't use the Ulduar or Argent tourny mounts yet because I don't yet know how to get them working.

LoL!

I'm silly! I have not seen that had to be changed in two places!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some conflicts whit a clean mangos git (Rev 9209)

remote: Counting objects: 675, done.

remote: Compressing objects: 100% (239/239), done.

Unpacking 481 objects

remote: Total 481 (delta 412), reused 309 (delta 242)

100% (481/481) done

Trying really trivial in-index merge...

fatal: Merge requires file-level merging

Nope.

Merging HEAD with 3ac0aeb5a5790102e0ed7016a7bcb75663f929f0

Merging:

21f8b72 [9209] Finish synchonization walk mode for pets.

3ac0aeb Merge

found 1 common ancestor(s):

de9f869 [9128] Updated doc/EventAI.txt version.

Auto-merging src/game/AggressorAI.cpp

merge: warning: conflicts during merge

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/AggressorAI.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/BattleGroundMgr.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Chat.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/ConfusedMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/ConfusedMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Creature.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Creature.h

Auto-merging src/game/CreatureAI.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/CreatureEventAI.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/DBCStructure.h

Auto-merging src/game/DBCfmt.h

Auto-merging src/game/FleeingMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/FleeingMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/GameObject.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/GameObject.h

Auto-merging src/game/Group.h

Auto-merging src/game/GroupHandler.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/HomeMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/HomeMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Level3.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Map.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/MiscHandler.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/MotionMaster.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/MotionMaster.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/MovementHandler.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Object.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/Object.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Object.h

Auto-merging src/game/ObjectMgr.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/ObjectMgr.h

Auto-merging src/game/Opcodes.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Pet.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/PetHandler.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Player.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Player.h

Auto-merging src/game/PointMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/PointMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/RandomMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/RandomMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/ReactorAI.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/SharedDefines.h

Auto-merging src/game/Spell.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/SpellAuras.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/SpellEffects.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/SpellHandler.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/TargetedMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/TargetedMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Unit.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/Unit.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Unit.h

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/Unit.h

Auto-merging src/game/WaypointMovementGenerator.cpp

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/WaypointMovementGenerator.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/World.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/WorldSession.h

some conflicts whit a clean mangos git (Rev 9209)

did you happen to look on the actual repo the last commit it matches to mangos?

vehicles on tasssadar needs to updated considerably posting compile errors here is kinda pointless since Tasss has not bothered to even poke its face in here for some time.

i suggest you check with Sajla or Bizkut... although be warned Salja's EVO repo *may* not always be compat with mangos thanks tot eh odd hybrid they are building over there

hey Sajla.. you ever manage to get acherus to work right on your repo?

how did you fix the minecarts?

Ok, my vehicle branch is up-to-date now, but I cant test it due to compile error on revision 9212, but everything should work fine because I using this patch in my master branch without problem :/

Tomorrow I will look at this thread again If I will have some time and add some new stuffs into my branch.

Ok, my vehicle branch is up-to-date now, but I cant test it due to compile error on revision 9212, but everything should work fine because I using this patch in my master branch without problem :/

Tomorrow I will look at this thread again If I will have some time and add some new stuffs into my branch.

Wojta, I just got done compiling your Valhalla into 9214 with AHBot, and Dual Spec with only minor cleanups, No problems as of yet and the core has been up for about an hour now, Thank you for fixing your repo and getting upto date! After dinner I'm going in and start testing.

At the end it gave me this error

CXX Unit.o

../../../src/game/Unit.cpp: In member function ‘int32 Unit::CalculateSpellDamage(const SpellEntry*, uint8, int32, const Unit*)’:

../../../src/game/Unit.cpp:10948: error: invalid conversion from ‘Unit*’ to ‘Player*’

../../../src/game/Unit.cpp: In member function ‘int32 Unit::CalculateSpellDuration(const SpellEntry*, uint8, const Unit*)’:

../../../src/game/Unit.cpp:11010: error: invalid conversion from ‘Unit*’ to ‘Player*’

make[2]: *** [unit.o] Error 1

last night I got Valhalla to compile and play nicely with, ahbot, Dual_Spec, and Playerbot, and was amazed that it all worked and compliled finnaly, then this morning I did a pull from MaNGOS and got 9218 to 9225 with only a small cleanup in SpellMNGR.cpp( yes delete <<<< Head, =======, and comit #) and it compiled almost perfictly( still get 48 warnings about depreciated commands). So wojta whats next? and how do I get the mounts fully working with UDB and not just YTDB?....I only have 2 or 3 mounts that work in UDB but just about all of the mounts you have in sql work just fine on YTDB.....

hey Cyrex! good to see you... quick note: we ported mangchat to evo-X-Core... running better than ever and we fully integrated the GM-Ticket system now beyond the original intentions.

DaemonCantor seriously if you are going to run ALL of those modifications you should consider my bahamut.git it has everything you mentioned and more and all of which is easily turned on and off so you can use whichever modifications you want and shut the others down.

Wojita thanks for updating your branch... I am pretty much done with standard mangos for a lil while (at least until they collaborate better with people who try to mod for it) but I will keep an eye on your repo as I am sure any new options you add will end up in evo shortly after

hey Cyrex! good to see you... quick note: we ported mangchat to evo-X-Core... running better than ever and we fully integrated the GM-Ticket system now beyond the original intentions.

DaemonCantor seriously if you are going to run ALL of those modifications you should consider my bahamut.git it has everything you mentioned and more and all of which is easily turned on and off so you can use whichever modifications you want and shut the others down.

Wojita thanks for updating your branch... I am pretty much done with standard mangos for a lil while (at least until they collaborate better with people who try to mod for it) but I will keep an eye on your repo as I am sure any new options you add will end up in evo shortly after

The only problem I can see really for all of the modifications is only 2 of them (Playerbot and ahbot) should be in the core already since client 3.0.3, especially Dual Spec but seeing that there not I've gotta do it this way, also the less I've got in my core of stuff I don't use the better as I see it. Thats one of the reasons I don't use repacks as well.

For flying vehicles I using this in my master branch: http://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project/commit/f5aa6072bcd0a8fa1e498a26ea2d4eff9d941c0f

but its hacky, so I dont put it in vehicle branch.

http://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project/commit/055b29706250538482080a221e48ccf68294ffcb - vehicles does not damage itself anymore...

and http://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project/commit/07a89d6dd2b8b4d0bd634148b26e33164457a09e - vehicle combo points, packet structure from TC2.