Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wojta, any advice how to make Vehicle being able to fly, or its not really working on 3.3.x ? I have compiled and run (after few errors fixing ;p) Your Vehicle branch from Valhalla-Project but i cant get Vehicle (not vehicle only actually) flying, tryed normal flying NPCs with charm spells too, they can only walk on ground.

hmm... its on previous page..

Vehicles take data from both of them..?

Hmmm actually i just made it git clone youradress Vehicle

I also have the thingy You linked, still vehicles are not capable of flying even with that specific flag(cast)

Gonna try cloning master branch then pulling vehicles, though i doubt it will start working

Uhm actually flying vehicles cannot move at all, just turn around....

Okay i have 1 problem..

When i use patch from traponinet ...Everything is okay but when i use Valhalla source.

The quest "Into the realm of shadows" (DK Start Zone) crashes the server ..When you jump on the horse and the server is crashing ..

Any idea ?

Okay i have 1 problem..

When i use patch from traponinet ...Everything is okay but when i use Valhalla source.

The quest "Into the realm of shadows" (DK Start Zone) crashes the server ..When you jump on the horse and the server is crashing ..

Any idea ?

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. For an immediate workaround I removed the scriptname from Salanar and changed the quest to autocomplete. If we can fix this issue it would be great.

Okay i have 1 problem..

Any idea ?

The difference is here: in the file Vehicle.cpp

just find this line:

case 28782:InstallAccessory(28768,0,false, false);break; // Acherus Deathcharger

and change it like this:

case 28782:InstallAccessory(28768,1,true);break; // Acherus Deathcharger

and compile or re-compile the mangos core again.

4> .. \\ .. \\ src \\ game \\ Unit.cpp (13883): error C2664: 'Unit:: SendMonsterMove': the four parameters (a) 'int' from 'SplineType' (Return) to convert no.

4 "enumerated in the form of an explicit cast to convert (static_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast) is required.

error compile rev 9403