Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salja's repo has more features and is updated more frequently...

off-topic:

i don't have much time to update it because:

i'm working on an application that downloads source from a github repo, automatically compiles it and filters all compile errors and puts those in seperate logs (one for SD2, one for the core) and it can also use SVN to receive a database and import it :)

Salja, your vehicle repo causes rogues to not be able to gain combo points.... also i've had reports that warlocks couldnt gain soul shards. could someone please update salja's or the good ol' Tassadar vehicle branch?

somewhere around line 661 of PetHandler.cpp

try changing

-       //recvPacket >> targets.ReadForCaster(pet);
+        recvPacket >> targets.ReadForCaster(pet);

I am using insider's42 repo and some of my changes...

If i will pull salja's repo it's not working...

i will update my Insider42 repo for you :)

Updated my Insider42 git ;)

i have this error:

..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(253) : error C2819: type 'ByteBuffer' does not have an overloaded member 'operator ->'
       d:\\server\\mangos - copy\\src\\shared\\ByteBuffer.h(55) : see declaration of 'ByteBuffer'
       did you intend to use '.' instead?
..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(253) : error C2232: '->ByteBuffer::rpos' : left operand has 'class' type, use '.'
..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(253) : error C2819: type 'ByteBuffer' does not have an overloaded member 'operator ->'
       d:\\server\\mangos - copy\\src\\shared\\ByteBuffer.h(55) : see declaration of 'ByteBuffer'
       did you intend to use '.' instead?
..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(253) : error C2232: '->ByteBuffer::size' : left operand has 'class' type, use '.'
..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(255) : error C2100: illegal indirection