Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

I tested it with clean MaNGOS Rev.10075 (no other patches) and clean ytdbase Rev.327-R552

on OS Windows 7 (compiled by MS Visual C++ 2008 E.E.) and patch works well, no crashes during the test.

?????

i testet whith this repo and this errors

../../../src/game/AggressorAI.cpp: In member function âvirtual void AggressorAI::EnterEvadeMode()â:

../../../src/game/AggressorAI.cpp:121: error: invalid use of incomplete type âstruct VehicleKitâ

../../../src/game/Unit.h:306: error: forward declaration of âstruct VehicleKitâ

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Trapoinet, the patch you posted below is incompatible with Wotja's vehicles, isn't it? Because vehicle.cpp are very different, what parts of that patch make the mounts work? Could that parts be compatible with Wotja's version, or to get it working, I must revert Wotja's and apply the patch you posted?

@Trapoinet, the patch you posted below is incompatible with Wotja's vehicles, isn't it? Because vehicle.cpp are very different, what parts of that patch make the mounts work? Could that parts be compatible with Wotja's version, or to get it working, I must revert Wotja's and apply the patch you posted?

This is only the patch for multiseat mounts, but absolutely incompatible with Wojta's repository.

http://github.com/zergtmn/mangos/commits/multiseat_mounts

Edit:

Tell me what the vehicles missing you from Wojta's repository,

then I will try to convert them to works with new vehicle multiseat_mounts patch.

after using traponinet patch the some npc pop off the ground and some just are floating when they should not be?

I am not the author of this patch!

I've used only zergtmn's repository, and maybe if zergtmn prohibit creatures-vehicles to fight (non-combat with NPC) will be better.

Report :-)

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp: In member function âvoid WorldSession::HandleDismissControlledVehicle(WorldPacket&)â:

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp:488: error: no matching function for call to âPlayer::ExitVehicle()â

../../../src/game/Player.h:2217: note: candidates are: void Player::ExitVehicle(Vehicle*)

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp: In member function âvoid WorldSession::HandleRequestVehicleExit(WorldPacket&)â:

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp:496: error: no matching function for call to âPlayer::ExitVehicle()â

../../../src/game/Player.h:2217: note: candidates are: void Player::ExitVehicle(Vehicle*)

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp: In member function âvoid WorldSession::HandleEnterPlayerVehicle(WorldPacket&)â:

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp:553: error: no matching function for call to âPlayer::EnterVehicle(VehicleKit*)â

../../../src/game/Player.h:2216: note: candidates are: void Player::EnterVehicle(Vehicle*)

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp: In member function âvoid WorldSession::HandleEjectPasenger(WorldPacket&)â:

../../../src/game/MovementHandler.cpp:568: error: no matching function for call to âPlayer::ExitVehicle()â

Yes that would be great and since I have no clue as to where to start and really no energy to look at it with all I have in RL, I would be happy to just patch it in and sitdown and play again, but wouldn't it be nice to see wotja's repo show an update newer than May 30, 2010 so we could work with this toy again!

Wotja's like that. Sometimes he goes weeks between updates/merges. And I've not once seen him get in a hurry, despite the rest of us nagging. lol

It's usually worth the wait. He'll come back with an update and some new code to fix or implement things, making Vehicle better than ever.