World of Warcraft Armory

I have problem with armory i think the only thing that not showing is Profile page it says File not found i see that i am not the onlyone with that problem so everything works only that PROFILE thing 245hvyh.png

An one thing how i use the patch thing i put all thing sql files only that patch file i donth know how to open that ??

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ERROR [24-06-2011 17:58:41]: Characters::BuildCharacter : player 2 (Figone) has no data in `armory_character_stats` table (SQL update to Characters DB was not applied? / Character was not saved in game? / Server core was not patched?)

ERROR [24-06-2011 17:58:41]: Achievements::InitAchievements : wrong player guid (0), ignore.

What is the problem?

Well no, there is nothing wrong with the .htaccess file, IF you are running the armory from a root directory. I myself am running it from a subdirectory called /wow/armory/,

To fix this I added:

RewriteBase /wow/armory/

under RewriteEngine On now it works like a charm.

Let me know if it worked.

However I tried compiling the MaNGOS server with the wowarmory patches and got a compile error in Battleground.cpp. It was something like Character does not have member GetGUID(). So I believe it may be a bit outdated?

Unsure. If I can find the error again, I will post the complete error. Currently recompiling to bring the server backup. After that I will test it in another VM.

Thank you dufernst.

I suspected something like that, however I was unsure whether I was doing something wrong or that the patch from wowarmory is incompatible with the latest build. Guess I will just have to wait a while before being able to patch it.

I could try to fix it myself, but unfortunately I don't have all too much time. Oh, well I will just try it again later.

Well no, there is nothing wrong with the .htaccess file, IF you are running the armory from a root directory. I myself am running it from a subdirectory called /wow/armory/,

To fix this I added:

RewriteBase /wow/armory/

under RewriteEngine On now it works like a charm.

Let me know if it worked.

I'll try it out tonight when i get some time.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...