World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i apply patch for trinity and got some error

Welcome to Git (version 1.7.3.1-preview20101002)

Run 'git help git' to display the help index.
Run 'git help <command>' to display help for specific commands.

Gabriel@ADSL /c/TrinityCore (master)
$ patch -p1 < wowarmory_patch.patch
patching file `src/server/game/Achievements/AchievementMgr.cpp'
patching file `src/server/game/Entities/Item/Item.cpp'
patching file `src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp'
Hunk #1 succeeded at 17946 (offset 30 lines).
patching file `src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.h'
patching file `src/server/game/Entities/Unit/Unit.cpp'
Hunk #1 succeeded at 15045 (offset -12 lines).

$ patch -p1 < wowarmory_arena_chart.patch
patching file `src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp'
Hunk #1 succeeded at 772 (offset 22 lines).
patching file `src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.h'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 208.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 307 (offset 3 lines).
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battl
eground.h.rej
patching file `src/server/game/Entities/Unit/Unit.cpp'
Hunk #2 succeeded at 9734 (offset -12 lines).

$

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML dpieagent_htmladvised="true" dpffagent_docid="87156276" lpcachedff="0" 
lpcachedffnumforms="0"><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Is your PHP compiled with XMLWriter package? Try to open url http://armory_url/?_DISPLAYVERSION_ it should display current revision in XML format. If not, then you should recompile PHP. Read this for more info.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML dpieagent_htmladvised="true" dpffagent_docid="87156276" lpcachedff="0" 
lpcachedffnumforms="0"><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Is your PHP compiled with XMLWriter package? Try to open url http://armory_url/?_DISPLAYVERSION_ it should display current revision in XML format. If not, then you should recompile PHP. Read this for more info.

Thanks for reply...

Your link is set to (http://localhost/?_DISPLAYVERSION_) - but reply is same as all previous, only white page.

I use this on Windows XP or Windows 7 for test and Windows 2008 server for production enviroment...

And PHP is downloaded from PHP site (http://windows.php.net/downloads/releases/php-5.3.5-Win32-VC6-x86.zip)

This is compiled version from authors.

Really need use source code and recompile it? I think that some switch in config file is sufficient...

Really need use source code and recompile it?

Nope, this version has XMLWriter package (I hope, it should be there).

I really can't understand why the only thing you got is HTML code (which can not be there in no case). But I think that you should look at your webserver. Try to download some package like WAMP or Denwer and test Armory on new server.

PS I hope you are not running under the IIS server?

Really need use source code and recompile it?

Nope, this version has XMLWriter package (I hope, it should be there).

I really can't understand why the only thing you got is HTML code (which can not be there in no case). But I think that you should look at your webserver. Try to download some package like WAMP or Denwer and test Armory on new server.

PS I hope you are not running under the IIS server?

ad IIS: :)))) Nope :)

I try WAMP but result not to much good. XMLwriter module is not part of this (cannot be enabled in config and cannot be add as file).

I think the error must be in configuration... Pls anyone paste me working cfg for Apache and PHP (windows version)? I try run Armory with this (after corection directory etc...)

i get a sql error somewhere like this:

SQL: REPLACE INTO character_feed_log (guid, type, data, date, counter) VALUES
('27718', '1', '892', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 1)
ERROR [1364] Field `item_guid` doesn't have a default value

im running on 450 btw

hmm, just updated my armory today and my datetime arena shows 01-01-1970 on arena game chart, is it like this at the moment or it just me forgot to set something?

several bug :

1. arena game chart not properly displayed, and when i tried to click the chart, BOOM, my browser crash.

looking forward for your cata armory version.

Character profile can't show.

I have the following problem:

File Not Found
This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:
The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.
The character name was spelled incorrectly.
The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.
Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory.

-Yes i have enabled debug mode.

-Yes the character i was searching for was a GM but still i allowed the armory to show characters with GM level over 2.

-Yes i have raeded the F.A.Q .

Second error.

When i was trying to search for weapons this popps up:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

P.S A lot of the SQL files can't be executed i am using SQLyog.

Hi Shadez,

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: [url]http://xx.xx.xx.xx/wowarmory/character-sheet.xml?r=trinity&cn=Shslol[/url]
Line Number 2, Column 1:[b]Warning[/b]:  sprintf() [[url='function.sprintf']function.sprintf[/url]]: Too few arguments in [b]/var/www/wowarmory/includes/classes/class.debug.php[/b] on line [b]64[/b]
^

this error happen only for a certain characters (Rogue Class Only) i think.

update : thanks shadez, fixed already.

btw just curious is your trinitycore patch affecting the server performance, lately if the server reaches 1000++ player, server tends to freeze and spikes alot, but after i removed the core patch, server running smooth even running to 1500++ player.

please enlight me if you have some tips.

btw just curious is your trinitycore patch affecting the server performance, lately if the server reaches 1000++ player, server tends to freeze and spikes alot, but after i removed the core patch, server running smooth even running to 1500++ player.

please enlight me if you have some tips.

I guess this happens because of player activity feature (feed): each time when player hits achievement / item / boss kill server writes this info into DB without delay. For example, if 25-ppl raid kills some boss at first time (everybody had earned the achievement), in 1 moment 50 inserts to DB will be executed - 25 for achievement feed and other 25 for boss kill feed. Instead of it, it should be placed in memory and save from Player::SaveToDB(). How implement it I don't know - my C++ experience is very bad. If someone can help, PM me.
i get mba instead
So why you are asking about this project in this thread?

Possible temp-fix (trinity based) for some sql problem:

* Guild-Bank items

* Search page

* Characters (specially dk and rogue)

* Arena ladder (in some case)

* And other dependencies...

diff --git a/includes/classes/class.characters.php b/includes/classes/class.characters.php
index 65988ac..6f14231 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.characters.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.characters.php
@@ -3043,21 +3043,25 @@ Class Characters {
                );
                break;
            case SERVER_TRINITY:
-                $talent_spells = Armory::$aDB->selectRow("SELECT `Rank_1`, `Rank_3`, `Rank_4`, `Rank_4`, `Rank_5` FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_talents` WHERE `TalentID` = %d LIMIT 1", $talent_id);
-                if(!$talent_spells || ($rank >= 0 && !isset($talent_spells['Rank_' . $rank + 1]))) {
+                $talent_spells = Armory::$aDB->selectRow("SELECT `Rank_1`, `Rank_2`, `Rank_3`, `Rank_4`, `Rank_5` FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_talents` WHERE `TalentID` = %d LIMIT 1", $talent_id);
+
+                if(!$talent_spells || ($rank+1 >= 0 && !isset($talent_spells['Rank_' . $rank + 1]))) {
                    Armory::Log()->writeError('%s : talent ranks for talent %d was not found in DB!', __METHOD__, $talent_id);
                    return false;
                }
-                $sql_data = array(
-                    'activeSpec' => array(
-                        sprintf('SELECT `spell` FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell` IN (%s) AND `guid`=%%d AND `spec`=%%d', array($talent_spells['Rank_1'], $talent_spells['Rank_2'], $talent_spells['Rank_3'], $talent_spells['Rank_4'], $talent_spells['Rank_5'])),
-                        sprintf('SELECT 1 FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell`=%d AND `guid`=%%d AND `spec`=%%d'. $talent_spells['Rank_' . $rank + 1])
-                    ),
-                    'spec' => array(
-                        sprintf('SELECT `spell` FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell` IN (%s) AND `guid`=%%d', array($talent_spells['Rank_1'], $talent_spells['Rank_2'], $talent_spells['Rank_3'], $talent_spells['Rank_4'], $talent_spells['Rank_5'])),
-                        sprintf('SELECT 1 FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell`=%d AND `guid`=%%d', $talent_spells['Rank_' . $rank + 1])
-                    )
-                );
+                else
+                {
+                    $sql_data = array(
+                        'activeSpec' => array(
+                            sprintf('SELECT `spell` FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell` IN (%s) AND `guid`=%%d AND `spec`=%%d', implode(",", array($talent_spells['Rank_1'], $talent_spells['Rank_2'], $talent_spells['Rank_3'], $talent_spells['Rank_4'], $talent_spells['Rank_5']))),
+                            sprintf('SELECT 1 FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell`=%d AND `guid`=%%d AND `spec`=%%d'. $talent_spells['Rank_' . $rank + 1])
+                        ),
+                        'spec' => array(
+                            sprintf('SELECT `spell` FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell` IN (%s) AND `guid`=%%d', implode(",", array($talent_spells['Rank_1'], $talent_spells['Rank_2'], $talent_spells['Rank_3'], $talent_spells['Rank_4'], $talent_spells['Rank_5']))),
+                            sprintf('SELECT 1 FROM `character_talent` WHERE `spell`=%d AND `guid`=%%d', $talent_spells['Rank_' . $rank + 1])
+                        )
+                    );
+                }
                break;
            default:
                Armory::Log()->writeError('%s : unknown server type %d!', __METHOD__, $this->GetServerType());
diff --git a/includes/classes/class.guilds.php b/includes/classes/class.guilds.php
index 7a3c92c..ad6f01a 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.guilds.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.guilds.php
@@ -293,7 +293,7 @@ Class Guilds {
            Armory::Log()->writeError('%s : guildId not defined', __METHOD__);
            return false;
        }
-        $items_list = Armory::$cDB->select("SELECT `item_entry` AS `id`, `item_guid` AS `seed`, `SlotId` AS `slot`, `TabId` AS `bag` FROM `guild_bank_item` WHERE `guildid`=%d", $this->guildId);
+        $items_list = Armory::$cDB->select("SELECT b.itementry AS `id`, `item_guid` AS `seed`, `SlotId` AS `slot`, `TabId` AS `bag` FROM `guild_bank_item` AS a INNER JOIN `item_instance` AS b ON(a.item_guid = b.guid) WHERE `guildid`=%d", $this->guildId);
        $count_items = count($items_list);
        for($i = 0; $i < $count_items; $i++) {
            $item_data = Armory::$wDB->selectRow("SELECT `RandomProperty`, `RandomSuffix` FROM `item_template` WHERE `entry` = %d LIMIT 1", $items_list[$i]['id']);
diff --git a/includes/classes/class.items.php b/includes/classes/class.items.php
index 81aad59..23917e2 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.items.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.items.php
@@ -3020,7 +3020,7 @@ Class Items {
     * @return   int
     **/
    public function GetItemEntryByGUID($item_guid) {
-        return Armory::$cDB->selectCell("SELECT `item_template` FROM `character_inventory` WHERE `item`=%d", $item_guid);
+        return Armory::$cDB->selectCell("SELECT `item` FROM `character_inventory` WHERE `item`=%d", $item_guid);
    }

/**
diff --git a/includes/classes/class.search.php b/includes/classes/class.search.php
index dd0b73a..3e8aa17 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.search.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.search.php
@@ -405,7 +405,7 @@ Class SearchMgr {
        foreach($tmp_icons_holder as $icon) {
            $icons_holder[$icon['displayid']] = $icon['icon'];
        }
-        $tmp_names_holder = Armory::$wDB->select("SELECT `entry`, `name_loc%d` AS `name` FROM `locales_item` WHERE `entry` IN (%s)", Armory::GetLoc(), $names_to_add);
+        $tmp_names_holder = Armory::$wDB->select("SELECT `entry`, `name_loc%d` AS `name` FROM `locales_item` WHERE `entry` IN (%s)", Armory::GetLoc()+1, $names_to_add);
        foreach($tmp_names_holder as $name) {
            if($name['name'] == null) {
                $name['name'] = Items::GetItemName($name['entry']);

Column loc0 is not exists (en_gb tested)

Armory::GetLoc()+1