World of Warcraft Armory

Hi Shadez,

[Trinitycore Version]

I've installed 3.3.3a version and its works properly, but since i changed to version 3.3.5a and using your rev.404, i encountered some problems.

1. the armory not showing all the item that characters have, nevertheless stats are shown properly.

2. whenever i try to view character talent, it goes to FILE NOT FOUND page.

I've also installed patches, sql_updates, wow-icons fullpack with updates, and also installed wowmodelviewers.

If there's anything that i can probably miss?

Thanks before.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. the armory not showing all the item that characters have, nevertheless stats are shown properly.

Can you provide more info about this? Item ID for example.

I have information about problems with talent preview on TC characters, but this issue is still not resolved yet, I'm working on it. Also, look at your debug log (http://armory_url/cache/_debug/), maybe there's some info about your problem.

I have information about problems with talent preview on TC characters, but this issue is still not resolved yet, I'm working on it. Also, look at your debug log (http://armory_url/cache/_debug/), maybe there's some info about your problem.

Same thing happened to me too.Tested on different characters, it shows NO item, and the loading bar is stuck at 0%

This is the debug file : http://paste2.org/p/1041896

I can`t find armory_classes anywhere! I`ve searched in all .sql files and there is no table called armory_classes

here you go Shadez my armory debug log

http://paste2.org/p/1042910

Same thing happened to me too.Tested on different characters, it shows NO item, and the loading bar is stuck at 0%

This is the debug file : http://paste2.org/p/1041896

I can`t find armory_classes anywhere! I`ve searched in all .sql files and there is no table called armory_classes

here you go digital29, i found this armory_classes on my old armory 3.3.3a version

-- MySQL dump 10.13  Distrib 5.1.37, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)
--
-- Host: localhost    Database: armory
-- ------------------------------------------------------
-- Server version    5.1.37-1ubuntu5.1-log

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;
/*!40103 SET @OLD_TIME_ZONE=@@TIME_ZONE */;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE='+00:00' */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;
/*!40111 SET @OLD_SQL_NOTES=@@SQL_NOTES, SQL_NOTES=0 */;

--
-- Table structure for table `armory_classes`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `armory_classes`;
/*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client     = @@character_set_client */;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */;
CREATE TABLE `armory_classes` (
 `id` smallint(1) NOT NULL,
 `name_de_de` text NOT NULL,
 `name_en_gb` text NOT NULL,
 `name_es_es` text NOT NULL,
 `name_fr_fr` text NOT NULL,
 `name_ru_ru` text NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Character classes table';
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = @saved_cs_client */;

--
-- Dumping data for table `armory_classes`
--

LOCK TABLES `armory_classes` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `armory_classes` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `armory_classes` VALUES
(1,'Krieger','Warrior','Guerrero','Guerrier','Воин'),
(2,'Paladin','Paladin','Paladín','Paladin','Паладин'),
(3,'Jäger','Hunter','Cazador','Chasseur','Охотник'),
(4,'Schurke','Rogue','Pícaro','Voleur','Разбойник'),
(5,'Priester','Priest','Sacerdote','Prêtre','Жрец'),
(6,'Todesritter','Death Knight','Caballero de la Muerte','Chevalier de la mort','Рыцарь смерти'),
(7,'Schamane','Shaman','Chamán','Chaman','Шаман'),
(8,'Magier','Mage','Mago','Mage','Маг'),
(9,'Hexenmeister','Warlock','Brujo','Démoniste','Чернокнижник'),
(11,'Druide','Druid','Druida','Druide','Друид');
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `armory_classes` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE=@OLD_TIME_ZONE */;

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=@OLD_SQL_MODE */;
/*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS */;
/*!40014 SET UNIQUE_CHECKS=@OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION=@OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40111 SET SQL_NOTES=@OLD_SQL_NOTES */;

-- Dump completed on 2010-10-18 17:18:24

and last but not least , what's wrong with the armory repo, i can't do any pull.

here the error i got.

Updating 7d294c4..7c010d6
error: Entry 'includes/armory_loader.php' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

Update :

Using Rev.405 , the armory show all the item that character equipped, two thumb up Shadez.

Too bad the character talent still not working, although it shows up the character talent pane page now.

3D modelviewer, i can say it's almost there to be complete 100%, nice job.

@digital29: did you disable javascript in your browser?

Hi,

i have some problems with the Armory.

We use IIS and Trinitycore 3.3.5 but after i click on a Char i geht the Mesage "file not found" and the _debug/ is empty only shows:

Clear log

Armory revision: 405

DB Version: armory_r398

Configuration values are:

ArmoryConfig['settings']['configVersion'] = 708201001

ArmoryConfig['settings']['useCache'] = false

ArmoryConfig['settings']['cache_lifetime'] = 86400

ArmoryConfig['settings']['minlevel'] = 10

ArmoryConfig['settings']['minGmLevelToShow'] = 3

ArmoryConfig['settings']['defaultLocale'] = de_de

ArmoryConfig['settings']['useDebug'] = true

ArmoryConfig['settings']['logLevel'] = 2

Mulitrealm info:

Realm ID: 1, name: name, type: trinity

Log:

Thats all, any Ideas?

The talent page works. You need to test with Firefox or Opera. For Google Chrome, the talent page, tooltips and the achievement page don't work. I don't know about Internet Explorer.

I am using Chrome....the talent page and achievement page work. The single thing that doesn't work is the tooltip

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: [url]http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/character-talents.xml?r=WoW&cn=Shslol&gn=happiness+is+not+a+fish+that+you+can+catch&group=1[/url]
Line Number 2, Column 1:[b]Notice[/b]:  Undefined variable: glyphs_data in [b]/var/www/includes/classes/class.characters.php[/b] on line [b]1220[/b]

^

okay this the problem i got whenever previewing characters talent.

hi every body,

i spend a lots of time to overcome this error but .... :(

when i click on armory link on my mangos enhanced web (ver 2.0) with mozilla firefox the following error apear:

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element

Line Number 3, Column 1:

^

please, dose anybody have any answers to solve this problem??

Show me the source code of this page (CTRL+U).

Edit: read your message on github.

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\\Blizzlike 3.3.0\\Server\\tmp\\sess_a0a0b1566e9356efba25119af4639edf, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\\Blizzlike 3.3.0\\Server\\tmp) in Unknown on line 0

It's a web-server side problem, not wowarmory issue.

thank for your reply,

here is source code of that page:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="_layout/pageIndex.xsl"?><page globalSearch="1" lang="en_gb" requestUrl="index.xml" type="front"><pageIndex><related-info/></pageIndex></page>

[b]Warning[/b]:  Unknown: open(C:\\Blizzlike 3.3.0\\Server\\tmp\\sess_1fc4bfd7c2000a041c14956ac4685534, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in [b]Unknown[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\\Blizzlike 3.3.0\\Server\\tmp) in [b]Unknown[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

in addition our server files completely reside in my D drive and i use mangos repack [New Repack Blizzlike - 3.3.5a Core (12340)] dowloaded from this link http://goliath.fnet.ro/wow-emulator-server-releases-windows/96-new-repack-blizzlike-3-3-5a-core-12340-a.html

For chronium talents/achivments (only general works)/toolpits dont works. I use version : 8.0.559.0

Site is white with talents code:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="_layout/character/talents.xsl"?><page globalSearch="1" lang="en_gb" requestUrl="character-talents.xml"><tabInfo subTab="talents" tab="character" tabGroup="character" tabUrl="r=Bloodworld+%26+Rivendare&cn=Niaad&gn=Blood+Orgrimmar+Barf"/><characterInfo><character battleGroup="BW&R" charUrl="r=Bloodworld+%26+Rivendare&cn=Niaad&gn=Blood+Orgrimmar+Barf" class="Warlock" classId="9" classUrl="c=Warlock" faction="" factionId="1" gender="" genderId="0" guildName="Blood Orgrimmar Barf" guildUrl="r=Bloodworld+%26+Rivendare&gn=Blood+Orgrimmar+Barf" lastModified="" level="80" name="Niaad" points="1895" prefix="of the Nightfall" race="Blood Elf" raceId="10" realm="Bloodworld & Rivendare" suffix="" titleId="107"><modelBasePath value="http://eu.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/"/></character><talents><talentGroup active="1" group="1" icon="spell_shadow_rainoffire" prim="Destruction"><talentSpec treeOne="3" treeThree="55" treeTwo="13" value="030000000000000000000000000003310030003000000000000000005203205220331051135030351"/><glyphs><glyph effect="Increases the damage done by Incinerate by 5%." id="272" name="Glyph of Incinerate" type="major"/><glyph effect="Reduces the mana cost of your Ritual of Souls spell by 70%." id="482" name="Glyph of Souls" type="minor"/><glyph effect="Your Conflagrate spell no longer consumes your Immolate or Shadowflame spell from the target." id="273" name="Glyph of Conflagrate" type="major"/><glyph effect="Your Drain Soul ability occasionally creates an additional soul shard." id="478" name="Glyph of Drain Soul" type="minor"/><glyph effect="When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your Spirit as spell power for 20." id="760" name="Glyph of Life Tap" type="major"/></glyphs></talentGroup><talentGroup active="0" group="2" icon="spell_shadow_deathcoil" prim="Affliction"><talentSpec treeOne="54" treeThree="0" treeTwo="17" value="225002220102351105350230115120320030113020000000000000000000000000000000000000000"/><glyphs><glyph effect="Your Corruption spell has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent. The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by 100%." id="274" name="Glyph of Corruption" type="major"/><glyph effect="Your Drain Soul ability occasionally creates an additional soul shard." id="478" name="Glyph of Drain Soul" type="minor"/><glyph effect="Increases the healing you receive from your Siphon Life talent by 25%." id="288" name="Glyph of Siphon Life" type="major"/><glyph effect="Increases the range of your Curse of Exhaustion spell by 5 yards." id="480" name="Glyph of Curse of Exhausion" type="minor"/><glyph effect="" id="911" name="" type="major"/></glyphs></talentGroup></talents></characterInfo></page> 

For FF evrythink is working ok :)

thank for your reply,

here is source code of that page:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="_layout/pageIndex.xsl"?><page globalSearch="1" lang="en_gb" requestUrl="index.xml" type="front"><pageIndex><related-info/></pageIndex></page>

[b]Warning[/b]:  Unknown: open(C:\\Blizzlike 3.3.0\\Server\\tmp\\sess_1fc4bfd7c2000a041c14956ac4685534, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in [b]Unknown[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\\Blizzlike 3.3.0\\Server\\tmp) in [b]Unknown[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

in addition our server files completely reside in my D drive and i use mangos repack [New Repack Blizzlike - 3.3.5a Core (12340)] dowloaded from this link http://goliath.fnet.ro/wow-emulator-server-releases-windows/96-new-repack-blizzlike-3-3-5a-core-12340-a.html

Look on your PHP config ther are the follow Entry twice:

session.save_path = "D:\\sessions"

Edit them to the right Directory.

Could no one help?

Hi,

i have some problems with the Armory.

We use IIS and Trinitycore 3.3.5 but after i click on a Char i geht the Mesage "file not found" and the _debug/ is empty only shows:

Clear log

Armory revision: 405

DB Version: armory_r398

Configuration values are:

ArmoryConfig['settings']['configVersion'] = 708201001

ArmoryConfig['settings']['useCache'] = false

ArmoryConfig['settings']['cache_lifetime'] = 86400

ArmoryConfig['settings']['minlevel'] = 10

ArmoryConfig['settings']['minGmLevelToShow'] = 3

ArmoryConfig['settings']['defaultLocale'] = de_de

ArmoryConfig['settings']['useDebug'] = true

ArmoryConfig['settings']['logLevel'] = 2

Mulitrealm info:

Realm ID: 1, name: name, type: trinity

Log:

Thats all, any Ideas?

--- a/src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp
+++ b/src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp

+ uint8 Difficulty = GetMap()->GetDifficulty();
- QueryResult_AutoPtr result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT counter FROM character_feed_log WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);
+ QueryResult result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT counter FROM character_feed_log WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' AND difficulty='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data, Difficulty);
+ if (result)
+ {

--- a/src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp
+++ b/src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp

+            uint32 maxChartID;
-            QueryResult_AutoPtr result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT MAX(gameid) FROM armory_game_chart");
+            QueryResult result = CharacterDatabase.PQuery("SELECT MAX(gameid) FROM armory_game_chart");
+            if(!result)

that one i think you should change it "QueryResult_AutoPtr" to just "QueryResult" in trinitycore patch wowarmory,

and for the table , i think it's better to use INNODB engine than MyISAM for the 'armory_character_stats' table and 'character_feed_log' .

btw your armory is working properly without the game chart patch(i excluded the game chart, it causing crash), 3D viewer in lower part like legs shows double rendering i think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ppl... i haved CentOS linux server with XML:writer activaded, but now i migrated to UBUNTU x64 10.04 LTS and i cant activate the XML:writer :( im new with ubuntu...

Already tried apt-get install libxml* xml* and others...

Can some one tell me how to install and activate the XML:writer with Ubuntu ??

Tks

Hi ppl... i haved CentOS linux server with XML:writer activaded, but now i migrated to UBUNTU x64 10.04 LTS and i cant activate the XML:writer :( im new with ubuntu...

Tks

do you use apache2 for your web server?, by default i think is turn on. cmiiw

Tks

do you use apache2 for your web server?, by default i think is turn on. cmiiw

yes original apache2 from clean installation...

And is not turned, at least i have the famous msg "Search.xml dont exist"

Update:

well checket phpinfo() and xmlwriter is enabled... but still not working.. :S lol

Update: SOLVED

sudo a2enmod rewrite

wtf.. lol...

Time for some feedback from debug logs that I've seen so far:

Armory rev 414

Core - Trinity

DEBUG [09-11-2010 18:58:39]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT `gmlevel` FROM `account` WHERE `id`=123 LIMIT 1). MySQL error: "Unknown column 'gmlevel' in 'field list'" (Error #1054)

No more gmlevel in account table. Its now in account_access

DEBUG [09-11-2010 19:08:08]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (SELECT `name_en_gb` FROM `armory_classes` WHERE `id`=5). MySQL error: "Table 'armory.armory_classes' doesn't exist" (Error #1146)

Don't know about this though as I imported wowarmory_rc1_r398.sql and wowarmory_spell_rc1_r398.sql from the zip. Nothing else.

xD5: I have this problem too, problem is in FULL SQL packages, it isnt correct ( I dont know if all, but most of them :-( ), but I found correct package: wowarmory_rc1_r214.7z, unpack it, apply it, and after you must apply next updates from updates folder, so:

armory_r215_armory_achievement_criteria.sql, armory_r221_armory_instance_template.sql, etc...Its working for me now ;-) I hope it will help you ;-)

For All: Tooltips and talents page works, but not on Google Chrome :-/.

EDIT:

Shadez, there is patch for fix table prefix (tested, OK):

diff --git a/character-model.php b/character-model.php
index c0fbf34..9795731 100644
--- a/character-model.php
+++ b/character-model.php
@@ -158,14 +158,14 @@ $subtexture_data = array();
/** MAIN TEXTURES **/
/*
    TEXTURE NAME STRUCTURE:
-        *_au - ARM UPPER    `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`texture_2`
-        *_al - ARM LOWER    `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_1`
-        *_ha - HANDS        `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_2`
-        *_tu - TORSO UPPER  `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_3`
-        *_tl - TORSO LOWER  `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_4`
-        *_lu - LEG UPPER    `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_5`
-        *_ll - LEG LOWER    `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_6`
-        *_fo - FOOT         `armory_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_7`
+        *_au - ARM UPPER    `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`texture_2`
+        *_al - ARM LOWER    `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_1`
+        *_ha - HANDS        `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_2`
+        *_tu - TORSO UPPER  `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_3`
+        *_tl - TORSO LOWER  `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_4`
+        *_lu - LEG UPPER    `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_5`
+        *_ll - LEG LOWER    `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_6`
+        *_fo - FOOT         `ARMORYDBPREFIX_itemdisplayinfo`.`visual_7`
*/
$tmpid = 0;
if($tmpid = $characters->GetCharacterEquip('shirt')) {
diff --git a/includes/armory_loader.php b/includes/armory_loader.php
index 7f477f7..6182db6 100644
--- a/includes/armory_loader.php
+++ b/includes/armory_loader.php
@@ -104,7 +104,7 @@ if(!defined('skip_utils_class')) {
    $utils = new Utils($armory);
    /** 
     * Check realm data
-     * This will automaticaly add missing realms to `armory_realm_data` table (if MySQL user have "INSERT" access to Armory database)
+     * This will automaticaly add missing realms to `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` table (if MySQL user have "INSERT" access to Armory database)
     **/
    $utils->CheckConfigRealmData();
    // Check $_GET variable
diff --git a/includes/classes/class.characters.php b/includes/classes/class.characters.php
index a503576..2bd2232 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.characters.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.characters.php
@@ -394,11 +394,11 @@ Class Characters {
            // Get race and class strings
            $race_class = $this->armory->aDB->selectRow("
            SELECT
-            `armory_races`.`name_%s` AS `race`,
-            `armory_classes`.`name_%s` AS `class`
-            FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_races` AS `armory_races`
-            LEFT JOIN `armory_classes` AS `armory_classes` ON `armory_classes`.`id`=%d
-            WHERE `armory_races`.`id`=%d", $this->armory->GetLocale(), $this->armory->GetLocale(), $player_data['class'], $player_data['race']);
+            `ARMORYDBPREFIX_races`.`name_%s` AS `race`,
+            `ARMORYDBPREFIX_classes`.`name_%s` AS `class`
+            FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_races` AS `ARMORYDBPREFIX_races`
+            LEFT JOIN `ARMORYDBPREFIX_classes` AS `ARMORYDBPREFIX_classes` ON `ARMORYDBPREFIX_classes`.`id`=%d
+            WHERE `ARMORYDBPREFIX_races`.`id`=%d", $this->armory->GetLocale(), $this->armory->GetLocale(), $player_data['class'], $player_data['race']);
            if(!$race_class) {
                $this->armory->Log()->writeError('%s : unable to find class/race text strings for player %d (name: %s, race: %d, class: %d)', __METHOD__, $player_data['guid'], $player_data['name'], $player_data['race'], $player_data['class']);
                unset($player_data);
diff --git a/includes/classes/class.search.php b/includes/classes/class.search.php
index 2db715e..2c8af56 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.search.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.search.php
@@ -216,12 +216,12 @@ Class SearchMgr {
                    $this->armory->Log()->writeLog('%s : current ExtendedCost key: %s', __METHOD__, $this->get_array['dungeon']);
                    $item_extended_cost = $this->armory->aDB->selectCell("SELECT `item` FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_item_sources` WHERE `key`='%s' LIMIT 1", $this->get_array['dungeon']);
                    if(!$item_extended_cost) {
-                        $this->armory->Log()->writeError('%s : this->get_array[dungeon] is ExtendedCost key (%s) but data for this key is missed in `armory_item_sources`', __METHOD__, $this->get_array['dungeon']);
+                        $this->armory->Log()->writeError('%s : this->get_array[dungeon] is ExtendedCost key (%s) but data for this key is missed in `ARMORYDBPREFIX_item_sources`', __METHOD__, $this->get_array['dungeon']);
                        return false;
                    }
                    $extended_cost = $this->armory->aDB->select("SELECT `id` FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_extended_cost` WHERE `item1`=%d OR `item2`=%d OR `item3`=%d OR `item4`=%d OR `item5`=%d", $item_extended_cost, $item_extended_cost, $item_extended_cost, $item_extended_cost, $item_extended_cost);
                    if(!$extended_cost) {
-                        $this->armory->Log()->writeError('%s : this->get_array[dungeon] is ExtendedCost (key: %s, id: %d) but data for this id is missed in `armory_extended_cost`', __METHOD__, $this->get_array['dungeon'], $item_extended_cost);
+                        $this->armory->Log()->writeError('%s : this->get_array[dungeon] is ExtendedCost (key: %s, id: %d) but data for this id is missed in `ARMORYDBPREFIX_extended_cost`', __METHOD__, $this->get_array['dungeon'], $item_extended_cost);
                        return false;
                    }
                    $cost_ids = array();
diff --git a/includes/classes/class.utils.php b/includes/classes/class.utils.php
index eb00db6..c5e6daf 100644
--- a/includes/classes/class.utils.php
+++ b/includes/classes/class.utils.php
@@ -207,7 +207,7 @@ Class Utils {
    }

/**
-     * Removes all characters from `armory_login_characters` table.
+     * Removes all characters from `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters` table.
     * @category Utils class
     * @access   public
     * @param    $allow = false
@@ -222,7 +222,7 @@ Class Utils {
    }

/**
-     * Add character to `armory_login_characters` table.
+     * Add character to `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters` table.
     * @category Utils class
     * @access   public
     * @param    array $char_data
@@ -322,14 +322,14 @@ Class Utils {
        }
        return $this->armory->aDB->selectRow("
        SELECT
-        `armory_login_characters`.`guid`,
-        `armory_login_characters`.`name`,
-        `armory_login_characters`.`race`,
-        `armory_login_characters`.`realm_id`,
-        `armory_realm_data`.`name` AS `realmName`
-        FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters` AS `armory_login_characters`
-        LEFT JOIN `armory_realm_data` AS `armory_realm_data` ON `armory_realm_data`.`id`=`armory_login_characters`.`realm_id`
-        WHERE `armory_login_characters`.`account`=%d AND `armory_login_characters`.`selected`=1 LIMIT 1
+        `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`guid`,
+        `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`name`,
+        `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`race`,
+        `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`realm_id`,
+        `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data`.`name` AS `realmName`
+        FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters` AS `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`
+        LEFT JOIN `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` AS `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` ON `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data`.`id`=`ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`realm_id`
+        WHERE `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`account`=%d AND `ARMORYDBPREFIX_login_characters`.`selected`=1 LIMIT 1
        ", $_SESSION['accountId']);
    }

@@ -450,7 +450,7 @@ Class Utils {
            return false;
        }
        $char_data['realmUrl'] = sprintf('r=%s&cn=%s', urlencode($realmName), urlencode($name));
-        $this->armory->aDB->query("INSERT IGNORE INTO `armory_bookmarks` VALUES
(%d, '%s', %d, %d, '%s', '%s')", $_SESSION['accountId'], $char_data['name'], $char_data['classId'], $char_data['level'], $realmName, $char_data['realmUrl']);
+        $this->armory->aDB->query("INSERT IGNORE INTO `ARMORYDBPREFIX_bookmarks` VALUES
(%d, '%s', %d, %d, '%s', '%s')", $_SESSION['accountId'], $char_data['name'], $char_data['classId'], $char_data['level'], $realmName, $char_data['realmUrl']);
        return true;
    }

@@ -1338,7 +1338,7 @@ Class Utils {
     * Returns array with latest news.
     * To add new item, you need to execute simple query to armory DB:
     * ===========
-     * INSERT INTO `armory_news`
+     * INSERT INTO `ARMORYDBPREFIX_news`
     * (`date`,              `title_en_gb`, `title_*`,           `text_en_gb`, `text_*` `display`) 
     * VALUES
     * (UNIXTIMESTAMP_HERE, 'Title (ENGB)', 'Title (ANY Locale)', 'Text ENGB', 'Text (ANY Locale)', 1);
@@ -1401,7 +1401,7 @@ Class Utils {
    }

/**
-     * Checks all realms for correct configs (in configuration.php and `armory_realm_data` table)
+     * Checks all realms for correct configs (in configuration.php and `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` table)
     * and inserts data to DB if something missing.
     * @category Utils class
     * @access   public
@@ -1416,9 +1416,9 @@ Class Utils {
        foreach($this->armory->realmData as $myRealm) {
            $tmpData = $this->armory->aDB->selectRow("SELECT `id`, `name`, `type` FROM `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` WHERE `name`='%s' LIMIT 1", $myRealm['name']);
            if((!$tmpData || !is_array($tmpData)) || ($tmpData['id'] != $myRealm['id'] || $tmpData['name'] != $myRealm['name'] || $tmpData['type'] == UNK_SERVER)) {
-                $replace = $this->armory->aDB->query("REPLACE INTO `armory_realm_data` (`id`, `name`, `type`) VALUES
(%d, '%s', %d)", $myRealm['id'], $myRealm['name'], self::GetServerTypeByString($myRealm['type']));
+                $replace = $this->armory->aDB->query("REPLACE INTO `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` (`id`, `name`, `type`) VALUES
(%d, '%s', %d)", $myRealm['id'], $myRealm['name'], self::GetServerTypeByString($myRealm['type']));
                if($replace) {
-                    $this->armory->Log()->writeLog('%s : realm data for realm "%s" was successfully added to `armory_realm_data` table.', __METHOD__, $myRealm['name']);
+                    $this->armory->Log()->writeLog('%s : realm data for realm "%s" was successfully added to `ARMORYDBPREFIX_realm_data` table.', __METHOD__, $myRealm['name']);
                }
                else {
                    $this->armory->Log()->writeError('%s : realm data for realm "%s" was not added to `%s_realm_data` table. Please, execute this query manually: "REPLACE INTO `%s_realm_data` (`id`, `name`, `type`) VALUES
(%d, \\'%s\\', %d);"', __METHOD__, $myRealm['name'], $this->armory->armoryconfig['db_prefix'], $this->armory->armoryconfig['db_prefix'], $myRealm['id'], $myRealm['name'], self::GetServerTypeByString($myRealm['type']));

xD5: I have this problem too, problem is in FULL SQL packages, it isnt correct ( I dont know if all, but most of them :-( ), but I found correct package: wowarmory_rc1_r214.7z, unpack it, apply it, and after you must apply next updates from updates folder, so:

armory_r215_armory_achievement_criteria.sql, armory_r221_armory_instance_template.sql, etc...Its working for me now ;-) I hope it will help you ;-)

For All: Tooltips and talents page works, but not on Google Chrome :-/.

oh thanks that worked wonders :)

btw Shadez. best if you could include a FULL dump for the latest revisions.