World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've fixed my problem. It turns out that I made a very stupid mistake. When I changed the $ArmoryConfig['multiRealm'][1]['name'] field, the name I put in had an apostrophe in it...doh! So I got that fixed and now everything displays as it should. However, Ive discovered two new issues:

1) I can log into the armory just fine and it finds the account, however, the "My Characters" list is empty. I can try to add a character to the "My Characters" list, but it doesn't work.

2) Whenever I try to view a character sheet I get an "XML Parsing Error: no element found" error

Update: I get this error from the Character Sheets when I try to view them using Firefox. Under IE it gives me an HTTP 500 Internal Server error and under Opera it tells me Remote Server or File Not Found. I'm really stuck on this one.

I got the message wenn i found a character and click on it "file not found" items chars and teams where founf @ search but when i will see character with equip "file not fount"

the characters must log in the game so as to appear in armory, you can use .save in game too.

Error comparison with non-existent characters.

Possible Fix.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Add into character-statistics.php

// Check for achievement comparison
   if($comparisonData = $utils->IsAchievementsComparison()) {
       // We got it
       $comparison = array();
       $i = 0;
       foreach($comparisonData as $char) {
           $comparison[$i] = new Characters;
           $comparison[$i]->BuildCharacter($char['name'], $utils->GetRealmIdByName($char['realm']), true);
[color="DarkRed"]-           $i++;[/color]
[color="Green"]+           if(!$comparison[$i]->IsAvaibleForComparison())
+               array_pop($comparison);
+           else
+               $i++;[/color]
       }
       //
       $name = $comparisonData[0]['name'];
   }

Add into includes/classes/class.characters.php

**/
   private $m_achievementMgr = null;

[color="Green"]+   /**
+    * Check character for the comparison of statistics
+    * @category Characters class
+    * @access   public
+    * @param    void
+    * @return   bool
+    **/
+   public function IsAvaibleForComparison()
+   {
+       if(!$this->guid || !$this->name || !$this->race || !$this->class || !$this->level)
+       {
+           $this->Log()->writeLog('%s : character data not found for the comparison!', __METHOD__);
+           return false;
+       }
+       else return true;
+   }[/color]

Add into includes/classes/class.debug.php

public function writeError($errorText) {
       if($this->config['useDebug'] == false) {
           return;
       }
       $args = func_get_args();
       $error_log = self::AddStyle('error');
[color="DarkRed"]-        $error_log .= call_user_func_array('sprintf', $args);[/color]
[color="Green"]+        // Start Hack
+        $ArArgs = array();
+        foreach ($args as $k => &$arg)
+        {
+            $ArArgs[$k] = &$arg;
+        }
+        // End Hack 
+        $error_log .= @call_user_func_array('sprintf', $ArArgs);[/color]
       $error_log .= '

';
       self::__writeFile($error_log);
       return;
   }

Error comparison with non-existent characters.

Possible Fix.

Added in [377] revision, thank you.

The whole .save thing in game has nothing to do with our issue. We can actually find the character within the armory. The issue that we are having here is when we select the character to view the character sheet, the armory errors out with "file not found".

You can find character with search (`armory_character_stats` table is not checking here) but if this table have no data for selected char, you'll unable to view it on character-sheet page.

Hi, surprise it's me again. The new arena patch for Trinity makes the compile fail.

It gives errors for the following lines you added:

delete result;

int32 ratingChange;

ratingChange = winner_change;

ratingChange = loser_change;

I know you added them for the new arena system but it doesn't seem to work. I am sorry I didn't copy the errors, I was in a hurry and just compiled the core without this patch.

Edit: Weird my post count was reset to 0 and I can't find my old posts in this topic, nvm it's not a bid deal...

I am sorry I didn't copy the errors, I was in a hurry and just compiled the core without this patch.

That's bad. If you can, please, provide these erorrs. I'm not so good at C++ programming but I don't see any reasons to compile fail.

Edit: Weird my post count was reset to 0 and I can't find my old posts in this topic, nvm it's not a bid deal...

Some threads in Database section were recovered from old archive after unsuccessfull maintenance.

Hi. Can i use this armory with Amber mangos website? if can, how? Thanks shadez

I don't know what Amber mangos website is. Wowarmory is stand-alone project and configures independently from other sites.

Ok...I've decided to start from scratch with everything to see what happens. I pulled the latest Rev from TrinityCore2, which is revision 9528. Then I got the latest revision of your armory and started the install. When I went to apply the patches to TC2, both patches failed. Here is a copy of the errors I received:

applying wowarmory_arena_chart.patch
patching file src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 737
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1343
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/server/game/Battlegrounds/
Battleground.cpp.rej
patching file src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 209
Hunk #2 FAILED at 301
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/server/game/Battlegrounds/
Battleground.h.rej
patching file src/server/game/Entities/Unit/Unit.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 692
Hunk #2 FAILED at 9960
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/server/game/Entities/Unit/
Unit.cpp.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh wowarmory_arena_chart.patch

applying wowarmory_patch.patch
patching file src/server/game/Achievements/AchievementMgr.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1906
1 out of 1 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/server/game/Achievements/A
chievementMgr.cpp.rej
patching file src/server/game/Entities/Item/Item.cpp
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1040 with fuzz 1 (offset 9 lines).
patching file src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17615
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/server/game/Entities/Playe
r/Player.cpp.rej
patching file src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.h
Hunk #1 succeeded at 2210 with fuzz 2 (offset -10 lines).
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh wowarmory_patch.patch

If you want me to include a copy of each of the reject files, just let me know. I can't remember if this happened the first time I tried it with the older revision of TC2, but that may have been my issue all along.

You need to edit the patch files yourself and change the line numbers to make it compatible with the newest core revision.

Edit: about my compile fail, I tested some more and it only seems to happen if I only use one of the processor cores for compiling. I seems to work if I use all cores (really weird).

Anyway here is what I get when I compile with one core, btw compiling happened on Ubuntu Linux.

[ 19%] Building CXX object src/server/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp.o
/home/trinity/trinitycore/src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp: In member function ‘void Battleground::EndBattleground(uint32)’:
/home/trinity/trinitycore/src/server/game/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp:750: error: type ‘class QueryResult_AutoPtr’ argument given to ‘delete’, expected pointer
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
make[2]: *** [src/server/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/Battlegrounds/Battleground.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/server/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

roelv, try to compile as usual (with one of processor cores, if I'm right) with patch update from [381].

Thanks for the help but it still gives the same error, I don't know if the same thing happens on Windows but it's really weird that it only happens when compiling on one core. It won't be a real problem for me, I can compile on more cores...

I had version 367, today i have done a git pull and updated to 380 and updated sql, and now the site doesn't work...

I'm getting this error

XML read error: incorrect content after an element of the XML document

Line 3, Column 1:

^

I get this error on evey page for example http://localhost/character-sheet.xml?r=Realm&cn=Olivander

I have tryed to delete whole folder and download armory again clean, but it's the same

In debug log there is nothing if I try to see a player shows

DEBUG [29-08-2010 18:50:55]: Characters::BuildCharacter : all correct, player Olivander (race: 4, class: 11, level: 80) loaded, class has been initialized.

but nothing about the problem

Can you help me?

Thank you very much

I had version 367, today i have done a git pull and updated to 380 and updated sql, and now the site doesn't work...

I'm getting this error

XML read error: incorrect content after an element of the XML document

Line 3, Column 1:

^

I get this error on evey page for example http://localhost/character-sheet.xml?r=Realm&cn=Olivander

I have tryed to delete whole folder and download armory again clean, but it's the same

In debug log there is nothing if I try to see a player shows

DEBUG [29-08-2010 18:50:55]: Characters::BuildCharacter : all correct, player Olivander (race: 4, class: 11, level: 80) loaded, class has been initialized.

but nothing about the problem

Can you help me?

Thank you very much

Magic!! Suddenly armory has started to work LOL

Thank you anyway