World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell how to remove 1 block on a sreen? And where to edit 2 block?

1 - open _layout/template-common.xsl, go to 472 line (<div class="module-block-right">) and select text until 554 line (last </div> before <script type="text/javascript">)

2 - _layout/includes.xsl, line 223 (<div id="languageFooter" class="language">) to 254 (</div>). To add/delete/edit language list, open data/languages.xml

Not related to armory, please, search in google about this error.

not related with armory? i usualy had this working but now it's like that too

and how can i fix this? i use : git pull origin

this is what happens:

sql/updates/armory_r86_armory_string.sql: needs update
sql/updates/armory_r87_armory_item_sources.sql: needs update
sql/updates/armory_r94_armory_item_equivalents.sql: needs update
sql/updates/armory_r95_armory_talent_icons.sql: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1.sql.7z: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1_r40.7z: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1_r50.7z: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1_r54.7z: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1_r62.7z: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1_r77.7z: needs update
sql/wowarmory_rc1_r82.7z: needs update
talent-calc.php: needs update
team-info.php: needs update
tools/build_loot_tables.php: needs update
tools/build_loot_tables_README.txt: needs update
tools/character_feed/character_feed_log.sql: needs update
tools/character_feed/readme.txt: needs update
tools/character_feed/wowarmory_feed_9519.patch: needs update
vault/calendar/alerts-user.json: needs update
fatal: Entry 'INSTALL' not uptodate. Cannot merge

Hi,

Thanks for your job.

I've tried to get armory_3dviewer.7z from Filekeeper via ubuntu (console mode only) but the countdown before the download display me a 404 in the return of wget.

And upload the file from belgium to my dedicated @ 15 - 25 Kb/s * will take a very lot of time (*max uploading speed in belgium for a standard connection)

If somebody can upload the file to megaupload or rapidshare, he'll save my life (i use plowdown on ubuntu)... if not i'll pray for a very long life to me.

Sorry for my bad english but as you can see it's not my first language :-)

Ok after a long...long upload it's done and it looks great.

This is a first report after installation and configuration :

The char in the 3D Viewer looks good, animation too but is naked (I'm using MaNGOS 9778 and i've checked the permissions of all folder including the read & write for the cache) ==> Maybe the new sources of MaNGOS ?

The character page don't display the char stats (i've applied the patch manually to the sources of MaNGOS) ==> Need an update of the patche?

The character feed display an error :

Notice: Undefined property: Connector::$tpl in /var/www/character-feed.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to a member function assign() on a non-object in /var/www/character-feed.php on line 36

I've checked the file @ line 36 and i've this (line 35, 36, 37) and i confirm that i've applied the patch too :

// Additional CSS

$armory->tpl->assign('addCssSheet', '@import "_css/int.css";

@import "_css/character/sheet.css";');

The talents spec looks good on the character page (ex : 10/61/0) but on the talents page there is no talent.

Ok that's all, i've tested all other functions and i confirm that's a very good job

@herrtrigger : ik begrijp niet goed nederlands. I'm from Liege :P

The char in the 3D Viewer looks good, animation too but is naked (I'm using MaNGOS 9778 and i've checked the permissions of all folder including the read & write for the cache) ==> Maybe the new sources of MaNGOS ?

The character page don't display the char stats (i've applied the patch manually to the sources of MaNGOS)

Have you applied SQL update to characters database (you need to create `characters`.`armory_character_stats` table)? If yes, check this table - does character's data exists in db (SELECT `data` FROM `armory_character_stats` WHERE `guid`=XXX). Also, maybe you need to drop old cache for this character (cache/characters/*.data;*.cache)

The character feed display an error :

This is old file which wasn't deleted when I switch to XSLT templates. I'm currently working on this feature now.

The talents spec looks good on the character page (ex : 10/61/0) but on the talents page there is no talent.

Yes, this code just hasn't been rewritten since a dual specialization was implemented in MaNGOS.

There are still many things that need to be rewritten, but at the moment I do not always have free time, so that will have to wait for some time ;). Continue to report bugs and I will gradually correct them.

Have you applied SQL update to characters database (you need to create `characters`.`armory_character_stats` table)? If yes, check this table - does character's data exists in db (SELECT `data` FROM `armory_character_stats` WHERE `guid`=XXX). Also, maybe you need to drop old cache for this character (cache/characters/*.data;*.cache)

Ok i need to sleep, i've applied the sql update on the bad characters DB... it works perfectly after delete the characters cache (stats and 3D items of the character).

There are still many things that need to be rewritten, but at the moment I do not always have free time, so that will have to wait for some time ;). Continue to report bugs and I will gradually correct them.

No problem i'll be patient :-) i'll continue to report bug. Thanks again for your job.

Уважаемый Shadez, не знаю обсуждал ося это или нет, но когда переходишь по ссылке на http://localhost/wowarmory/team-info.xml?b=Hellscream&r=Draconomor&ts=2&select=%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81 то выкидывает в http://localhost/team-info.xml?b=Hellscream&r=Draconomor&ts=2&select=%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81 так же и на достижения и гильдии, идеально работает если оружейная в "корне", но если нет...

-- Mayss

where is this file

"The requested URL /wowarmorynew/wowarmory/search.xml was not found on this server." ?

Have you unzip htaccess.zip on your root directory ?

It contains settings to open php as xml (Be sure that your hoster support htaccess)

My first language is french.

new problem, when i try to see a character it says

"File Not Found

This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:

* The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.

* The character name was spelled incorrectly.

* The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.

* Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory.

"

tryed with a lot of characters

new problem, when i try to see a character it says

"File Not Found

This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:

* The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.

* The character name was spelled incorrectly.

* The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.

* Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory.

"

tryed with a lot of characters

Make sure that you have applied patch to core and to DB

Do you plan to drop the need for character blob in near future? :) I think that most of the required info can be found in character_stats table which can be enabled in MaNGOS config.
I haven't any plans about it now. If i'll find other way to generate all neccesary character stats (btw, which not fully stored in `character_stats` table), `armory_character_stats` table will be dropped. But until this time, you should use MaNGOS core patch.
there is a typo in includes/classes/class.mangos.php on line 175 - "SelectCel" instead of "SelectCell"
Fixed, thanks.
when searching for characters, the list contains also characters with lvl below the minLevel from config, but they have empty URLs and only name,level,race and class are shown in the list, other fiels are empty (tested on rev166)
I can't reproduce this bug on rev.174. Update to last revision and check this again, please.
is the "data" folder still required when everything from it is also in "_data"?
These folders are almost the same name and I'm just confused them, when added these files. Unused XMLs were dropped, thank you.
can you make an array or something for the multi-realms and keep all DB connections in the connector class? It would be much cleaner that way :)
All connection configs are stored in configuration.php