World of Warcraft Armory

No, icons are not assigned to some locale.

http://login.wow-pt.org/wowptarmory/wow-icons/_images/21x21/inv_jewelry_ring_81.png

Server said that there's HTTP 403 error, it's not Armory problem.

"You don't have permission to access /wowptarmory/wow-icons/_images/21x21/inv_jewelry_ring_81.png on this server."

yeah it's about permissions i guess, but i can't find the file that needs that permissions

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry you're right i dind't read it, yes i unpacked it just like in install instructions

here it is for example

[vladimir: we not have time for check is some URL point to public or not server. So any link to server frontend like site can bel considered as public server link wiht expected result for registration at forum]

ok sry ....

I just want to add that all problems described here so far are due to misconfiguration of the webserver, even my own problem earlier in this thread was related to that.

With a bit of Google and some reading it's all set up properly now, and Shadez, m8... IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Job well done and I'll do my best to help any others in this thread with setup-issues.

Thanks for all your work,

Porsj

don't work any item/talents/spells tooltip...

*nix

If you'd look at the documentation, there's various browsers for which Shadez pointed out that tooltips don't work. If you want to do a full test, use Opera 10 browser.

If you take a look at the first topic in this thread, you will also see that Shadez is still working on various of these issues.

If you'd look at the documentation, there's various browsers for which Shadez pointed out that tooltips don't work. If you want to do a full test, use Opera 10 browser.

If you take a look at the first topic in this thread, you will also see that Shadez is still working on various of these issues.

eeaa968c2f4bt.jpg

Read, do not worry. But nothing changes...

Даже статичные тултипы не появляются (описание фракций на странице репутации, например)?

--

Even static tooltips doesn't appear (for example, faction info on the reputation page)?

f5f32e04f672.jpg

Та же проблема с тултипами на Firefox 3.6. Статичные тултипы работают, а тултипы итэмов и тп. не появляются.

I have the same problen on Firefox 3.6. Static tooltip are working, but other tooltips doesn't appear.

Я уже писал, что на Firefox тултипы итемов не грузятся. С Javascipt не так сильно дружу, поэтому быстро решить проблему не получается.

--

I wrote that on Firefox item tooltips doesn't work. I'm not so good with Javascript, so i can't quick fix this issue.

Посмотри в логе ошибок апача, возможно какие-то js-файлы не прогружаются из-за разного регистра букв в имени файла, например.

--

Look at Apache error log, may be some js files can't load because of diffirent letter cases in file name.

Ñêà÷àë, óñòàíîâèë, íàñòðîèë.... 3D âñå ðàâíî íå ðàáîòàåò. ÷åì ìîæåò áûòü ïðîáëåìà?

-

downloaded, installed, adjusted... 3D all the same does not work. In what there can be a problem?

6e1400ee18aet.jpg