World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is wiered.. Even if I change the news in Armory DB, the message still didnt change in the front page... Is this a bug?

INSERT INTO `armory_news` (`title`, `date`, `text`) VALUES
('Test news', 1266371340, 'News module <font color="green">test</font>');

doesn't work?

Make sure that $ArmoryConfig['settings']['useNews'] set to true

Ok, after updating to rev 71, and dropped the db and reimported the sql, i now receive this error message when I navigate to the site:

Database error: field `version` in `armory_db_version` table have '' value, but expected 'armory_r70'!

Apply all SQL updates from 'sql/updates' folder and refresh this page again.

Re-check you configs for correct values...

I have problem with $compile_dir :

I have install FTP client on my serwer, proboably this can make a problem.

Please help ;p

You need to change permissions for this folder to allow Smarty write compiled template files

man chmod

INSERT INTO `armory_news` (`title`, `date`, `text`) VALUES
('Test news', 1266371340, 'News module <font color="green">test</font>');

doesn't work?

Make sure that $ArmoryConfig['settings']['useNews'] set to true

I checked the config and it is set to true.. Ive already changed the news armory in DB but its still not showing on the front page.. here's the link to my site http://www.fatalsoft.net/armory/

I checked the config and it is set to true.. Ive already changed the news armory in DB but its still not showing on the front page.. here's the link to my site http://www.fatalsoft.net/armory/

Hmm... I have no idea what's wrong...

Create empty php file in /armory/ folder copy-paste this script and run it

<?php
define('__ARMORY__', true);
include('includes/armory_loader.php');
$news = $utils->showNews();
echo '<pre>';
print_r($news);
exit;
?>

If the edited news will be shown, the problem is caused by armory. If, however, will show old news or do not appear at all, the problem in the database, or in anything else on the server side.

Ok, after updating to rev 71, and dropped the db and reimported the sql, i now receive this error message when I navigate to the site:

Database error: field `version` in `armory_db_version` table have '' value, but expected 'armory_r70'!

Apply all SQL updates from 'sql/updates' folder and refresh this page again.

Any Suggestions??

Why should I have to install "updates" to a fresh install?

Because last full DB dump is outdated, you need to update DB with sql updates in `sql/updates`.

If problem still appears, check you configs for correct values. Anyway, this problem is on you side, not Armory-caused.

Ok, the reason I didnt think I needed to do the updates is because update "armory_r38_cache.sql" is broken.

Line 1 is:

ALTER TABLE `db_version` CHANGE `armory_r38` `version` VARCHAR( 11 ) DEFAULT NULL;

but should be

ALTER TABLE `db_version` CHANGE `armory_r34` `version` VARCHAR( 11 ) DEFAULT NULL;

Now, after that the updates started to go through untill update "armory_r61_armorydb.sql" and then I get the error:

ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 8: Table 'armory.achievement_category' doesn't exist

Thanks in advanced.

Now, after that the updates started to go through untill update "armory_r61_armorydb.sql" and then I get the error:

ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 8: Table 'armory.achievement_category' doesn't exist

Thanks in advanced.

omg... after uploading full dump from wowarmory_rc1_r62.sql you start uploading previous (r61) update? o_O

omg... after uploading full dump from wowarmory_rc1_r62.sql you start uploading previous (r61) update? o_O

Can you please tell me/us the exact order we should install these sql updates them. I am clealy not understanding what needs to be done. However, you are pretty vague yourself.

To create a proper database for this Armory you start by creating a fresh database called 'armory' for example. Into this you import: wowarmory_rc1_r62.sql

That's the first full dump.

After that's complete, you open the updates folder and start with the NEXT revision. In this case: armory_r64_armory_extended_cost

Then, armory_r64_armory_spell.sql, then, armory_r65_armory_achievement , etc... till you get to the end.

If you are capable of running a MaNGOS installation, you should be familiar with revision control and updating your database accordingly...

Shadez follows a similar system.

Hope that helps.

Known bugs:

- Most JS-required operations are not working under Internet Explorer.

- Item tooltip does not appear if you using Mozilla Firefox browser.

- Some itemset pieces & bonuses are not displayed in item-tooltip/item-info pages.

Any chance this will be fixed soon? These bugs have a high priority to me since most of my visitors use FF and/or IE.

Good luck with further progress, it looks really good!

It does not work.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Mod_rewrite on?

so what I have:

Rewrite_module LoadModule modules / mod_rewrite.so

Setenvif_module LoadModule modules / mod_setenvif.so

# LoadModule speling_module modules / mod_speling.so

and this.

DocumentRoot "C: / AppServ / www /"

#

# Each directory to Which Apache has access can be configured with respect

# To which services and features are allowed and / or disabled in that

# Directory (and its subdirectories).

#

# First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of

# Features.

#

<Directory />

Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI

AllowOverride all

Order deny, allow

Deny from all

Satisfy all

</ Directory>

and still not working.

could help me solve this

armory says that "We've detected that you either do not have Adobe Flash Player or are using a version prior to version 8. The Armory requires Flash Player 8 (or later) in order to take full advantage of all the site's features. Click the button above to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player."

but i have the latest at the moment.

edit: can't see item's images either

Maybe you forgot to download/unpack icons?

armory says that "We've detected that you either do not have Adobe Flash Player or are using a version prior to version 8. The Armory requires Flash Player 8 (or later) in order to take full advantage of all the site's features. Click the button above to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player."

but i have the latest at the moment.

You've seen somewhere a message that the 3D view is already implemented? I'm already tired of answering the same questions.

Maybe you forgot to download/unpack icons?

You've seen somewhere a message that the 3D view is already implemented? I'm already tired of answering the same questions.

sorry you're right i dind't read it, yes i unpacked it just like in install instructions

here it is for example

[vladimir: we not have time for check is some URL point to public or not server. So any link to server frontend like site can bel considered as public server link wiht expected result for registration at forum]